Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Rapture cracked limb AGAIN!!!! >

Rapture cracked limb AGAIN!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Rapture cracked limb AGAIN!!!!

Old 09-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Rapture cracked limb AGAIN!!!!

well last year my limb cracked and i got new ones from gander where i bought it but they gave me 60s instead of 70s. tried for almost a year now to get the 70s i was promised then gave up. shot my 60s for less the 3 months now and a few nights ago noticed that one limb cracked right down the center.

i have e-mail diamond a bunch of times because gander doesnt have anyone working archery anymore and the only other dealer within resonable driving distance is never open when i can go. i explained finally that now my other set was cracked and season starts next saturday and i would gladly take a loss of my warranty if theyd send me a set of limbs for me to have a non-diamond shop put them on. they just simply said nothing they can do for me go to a dealer.

im very very dissatisfied with the responses ive gotten from the company (so were the two dealers i talked with last year trying to get parts) and very upset that the bow i paid $400 for had needed 2 sets of limbs in less then 2 seasons.

anyone out there a dealer who can get me some rapture limbs within a week?

ill be buying another PSE next year, myPSEs were always good.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rapture cracked limb AGAIN!!!!

man thats terrible. good luck i hope you get your fix soon,at least for the season
Old 09-26-2008, 05:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

That does suck but would you take your ford to a chevy dealership for a warranty repair? I had a limb split down the middle on my last Diamond, an '05 Victory. It took some time but they got it fixed for me. I had to go to a different shop than the one I bought it from, he was no longer in business. I sold that bow when I bought a new one. A new Diamond Marquis. They took good care of me and I'll continue to buy from them.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

i got a reflex grizzly off a guy on here to get me through the season. when the new limbs are on it the diamond will be forsale cheap. next year im going back to a High Country or PSE. shame cause i really loved the diamond bows