Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !! >

BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !!

Old 06-23-2007, 04:15 PM

Default RE: BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !!

I think it is hard these days to invest in an expensive bow setup and when something goes wrong, the manufacturer becomes abscent.

So if Robin Woods wants to use us as a shoulder to cry on....then that's ok. It is an open forum.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

You may even want to question the dealer as much as you question BowTech
Old 06-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

My local bowtech dealer warned me when I was looking at the new bows this spring about service from bowtech.He stated he would never sell them if it was not for the walk in that ask for them.He complained about very poor service everytime he needed a warrenty repair.I've tried to keep that to my self to avoid the mud slinging.I feel for you brother.That was hard earned money spent,and you should have been treated better.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

You are one of the first people that I've read anything about having that kind of trouble out of BowTech. If everything went down the way you said, I would be moving to a different company also. Don't worry, there are plenty of good bow companies out there. This is probably the most competetive the bow industry has ever been.

I have a BowTech and will probably buy another one, unless I have any problems like you had.

Old 06-23-2007, 09:12 PM

It's shame that U went thru all that, but you should have never walked out of the store w/that bow. Anytime a bow is making a strange noise or vibration, or you gut is warning U, there probably is a real problem w/the bow. The proshop owner should never have let u out his store w/that bow. Granted, Bowtech should have treated u better. I dealt w/Bowtech tech support in the past, they even called me back. I do agree that Bowtech has grown may be a little to fast & are not concentrating on their quality as much as they used to. That's what happens when a company springs up like that. But I do have to say that I absolutely love my 06' Tribute, & would recommend Bowtech to anyone.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well im glad you made the right decision, and bought a HOYT!!!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would suggest that you forward this link on to Pat Dinan over at Bowtech customer service. The man is very proffessional and will deal with you fairly. For every horror story about Bowtech like this there will always be twice as many glowing reviews. Hard to get to the bottom of things sometimes. I and everybody I know have always had excellent service from Bowtech.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TerryM

I would suggest that you forward this link on to Pat Dinan over at Bowtech customer service. The man is very proffessional and will deal with you fairly. For every horror story about Bowtech like this there will always be twice as many glowing reviews. Hard to get to the bottom of things sometimes. I and everybody I know have always had excellent service from Bowtech.
Pat left him his email addy to contact whether he has or not I don't know. This is not the only place he has made this exact post. Looks like copy and paste is working well
Old 06-24-2007, 08:00 AM

I think it is hard these days to invest in an expensive bow setup and when something goes wrong, the manufacturer becomes abscent.
That was hard earned money spent,and you should have been treated better.
You got the point... Waiting time and warraty quality wasnt there.

Pat left him his email addy to contact whether he has or not I don't know
There is so much a man can endure....No playing around going back and forth, Bowtech has concluded.

I took my loss, the intent of making this post public was not to resolve my problem...I've went high enough for that..

No disrespect to anybody, we should all have fun shooting and sharing our passion. But if it would have happened to you....

In any event it's over. I ordered a new bow.
Treat the next ones better...Hope this post does just that.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Robin Woods..
the intent of making this post public was not to resolve my problem.
Kind of Figured that!!

Quick Reply: BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.