Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute >

Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute

Old 12-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute

the half inch brace the only reason I did get the allegiance. I heard correct me if I'm wrong the long the brace the more accurate,
In general, yes, it is. However, there are other characteristics that factor into the forgiveness equation such as riser geometry, axle to axle length, cam design, etc...
Old 12-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you are getting a "good deal" on a new 2006 allegiance with the warranty still intact then go for the Allegiance.
If the deal is for either bow in the 2006 model, shoot & then decide.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Fork Horn

Greetings! Well I ended up getting the new 2006 Allegiance, it just felt better and I loved it totally. The extra speed wont hurt and I just love shooting this rig, I am so glad I stumbled across this deal, I am just bummed that the season is over in a month, bummer! Thankfully the range is open year round! I am going to list my old bow for sale, its basically a brand new Reflex Highlander, other posts will confirm that that is a great bow as well, thanks for all the inputs form everyone!
Old 12-07-2006, 08:39 PM

Just another word. I just purchased an 2007 Allegience am very satisfied. I believe I have target practiced everyday for the last two weeks. I have not shot a Bow seriously in about 40 years. Cost $699. Would not change it for anything.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

I chose the 06 Allegiance over the 06 Tribute, honestly the way the Allegiance shoots, unless you want a shorter ATA bow, I felt the 06 Tribute was obsolete in their line. The Allegiance just kicked it's butt. The Tribute however is a fanstatic bow.