Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute >

Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute

Old 12-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute

Hello, any preference to either of these models? I was wondering what difference there was between. I shot the Allegiance, wowzers!! I can score one brand new for $559, obviously a great deal, any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 12-05-2006, 07:30 PM

Default RE: Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute

I just went through the same issue, which one to choose. I chose the Allegiance for several reasons:

1. faster
2. lighter for 2007 than the tribute
3. I like the slightly longer ATA, but it is still plenty short enough.
4. Shoots about as smooth as the tribute, not enough difference to really notice.

I bought the 2007 allegiance for 700. you would be getting a great price if it is a 2007.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: The Meat Man

I just went through the same issue, which one to choose. I chose the Allegiance for several reasons:

1. faster
2. lighter for 2007 than the tribute
3. I like the slightly longer ATA, but it is still plenty short enough.
4. Shoots about as smooth as the tribute, not enough difference to really notice.
I would agree,the alligiance is one of the best bows ever made.I don`t own one but if it`s between those two it`s the allegiance.I prefer long axle to axle bows for accuracy,and the tribute is short[:'(]short=canter
Old 12-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the inputs. The model I am looking at is the 2006 Allegiance. I was way impressed with the way it shoots. I am thinking that even though it is the 2006 model, $559 is still a sweet deal. That was another thing I wanted to confirm and that was the fact that the longer axle to axle on the Allegiance was a good thing to have even when utilized in a tree stand.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:24 PM

Yea but remember with the long riser length the tribute shoots and feels like a much longer axle to axle bow.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

In essence the 2006 Tribute is the Allegiance with limbs that are angled back more to create less noise, vibration and recoil. The riser length is essentially the same.

Either bow would be a great choice. One is fast but the other has less recoil and vibration. Sort of splitting hairs with either characteristic but noteworthy when comparing these two in particular.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:15 PM

I know two people who actually own both bows 2006 models and both saythat the Tribute is better. Reason for both is that they are more accurate with the Tribute. I've shot both and I like both. Can't go wrong either way in my opinion.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

MObow hit the nail on the head, alothough i like the allegiance better, but the tribute seems much longer ata with the longer riser. The allegiance is faster and who doesnt mind a few more fps
Old 12-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Host of Hosts

Shoot the Tribute before you make a decision...
Old 12-06-2006, 09:12 PM

the half inch brace the only reason I did get the allegiance. I heard correct me if I'm wrong the long the brace the more accurate, but they lengthing the brace height on the 07 model, man what the heck both are sweeter than the mathews to me!!!

Quick Reply: Bowtech Allegiance vs Tribute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.