Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Tribute vs. Allegiance >

Tribute vs. Allegiance

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tribute vs. Allegiance

Old 09-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Tribute vs. Allegiance

whats the biggest difference between the two? i know the speed in the allegiance and the shorter ata in the tribute but shooting wise whats different?
Old 09-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Tribute vs. Allegiance

Very little if any. The Allegiance is faster but longer ATA. When I shot them, there was little if any difference that's why I put the Tribute away when comparing them to up against the Trykon and Switchback. With little difference, I prefered the longer ATA bow in the Allegiance. The Tribute makes a great, great little hunting rig tho.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Tribute vs. Allegiance

I've got both, and shoot both -- regularly. To be honest, if you blindfolded me and put each of them into my hands and let me shoot them, I'd be hard pressed to tell you which one I just shot.

The Allegiance is touted as being faster, though it's hard to see with the naked eye. The Tribute is touted as being more shock-free, though when compared to the Allegiance the difference is minute at best.

I put speed mods on my Allegiance and smooth mods on my Tribute to accentuate the differences because of those reasons.