Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Limbsaver believer

Old 01-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Limbsaver believer

I was always a little skeptical about the limbsaver stick-on dampeners...until tonight when I put them on. I also put on a cable guard dampener and I was amazed at the difference. I turned the poundage up about 8 pounds and developed a twang so I thought I would try some limbsaver stuff and am very happy with the results. Next is an S-coil. Just wanted to share that!
Old 01-19-2006, 10:08 PM

Default RE: Limbsaver believer

I had a 2000 Ultratec (with the full overdraw platform), and I put a NAP Quicktune 2000 drop-away on it. Whenever the forks hit the platform (which had a multi-later rubber pad on it), it would make a rather loud ping. I stuck a limbsaver mini on the underside of the platform and the sound disappeared. I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen it (and heard it) for myself!
I've since sold the Ultratec and bought a Trykon which is tricked out with Limbsaver products!