Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
CVA Accura V2 vs. Optima >

CVA Accura V2 vs. Optima

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

CVA Accura V2 vs. Optima

Old 10-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Alex G.
Okay... so after reading this string of posts... I stated to a buddy of mine the other night that all CVA's used Bergara barrels... he said BS... I've looked at the CVA catalogue and there is no mention of them being used except on the V2 and the Optima Elite... I've dropped a email to both CVA and Bergara as well but havent gotten a responce yet... Where do ya'll get your info that all CVA's use Bergara's?
All CVA barrels are made at the Bergara plant. The barrels that get stamped Bergara get a multi honing process that polishes them greatly. In all honesty however, its really hard to tell either one apart. I have an Optima barrel that shines like a greased up mirror, its so smooth and shiny.

My info is directed from the CEO.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

I looked Muley... didnt see it.. thkx
A little trust would have been nice. I wouldn't have said it if I was sure.
I've owned a Accura V2, Optima, and a Wolf. I have free long distance phone service. I call everybody to get first hand info about anything I buy. Whether it's bullets, powder, guns or whatever.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:58 AM
Fork Horn

Default oh well.......

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
A little trust would have been nice. I wouldn't have said it if I was sure.
I've owned a Accura V2, Optima, and a Wolf. I have free long distance phone service. I call everybody to get first hand info about anything I buy. Whether it's bullets, powder, guns or whatever.
All I did was ask where the info was found I never asked for you to find it for me... just where... if you didnt want to post it you shouldnt have... it took more effort for you to post your complaining... just dont answer next time and you will eliminate the need to hear anything back... never said I didnt trust you, I just wanted to see it in black and white... after all if you tell me that you can accurately shoot 600 yards, am I to believe you? I dont know you from Adam ( I do know though, I know you read websites, have a basic bit of knowledge and like to complain so people feel sorry for you) so why should I believe anything that you tell me without me asking for proof? I'm glad that you take the time to call "everybody" to get info on your purchases... and I'm also glad that you post. Because of people like you, people like me dont have to make those calls... and I appreciate that you have free long distance.... most people nowadays do... it's really not that difficult to get, but thanks for letting us all know.
Cheers and have a awesome day!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:01 AM
Banned

better put my waist high boots on, its about to get deep..... LOL
Old 10-17-2011, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default great, thanks

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
All CVA barrels are made at the Bergara plant. The barrels that get stamped Bergara get a multi honing process that polishes them greatly. In all honesty however, its really hard to tell either one apart. I have an Optima barrel that shines like a greased up mirror, its so smooth and shiny.

My info is directed from the CEO.
Thanks MD....
Old 10-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

All I did was ask where the info was found I never asked for you to find it for me... just where... if you didnt want to post it you shouldnt have... it took more effort for you to post your complaining... just dont answer next time and you will eliminate the need to hear anything back... never said I didnt trust you, I just wanted to see it in black and white... after all if you tell me that you can accurately shoot 600 yards, am I to believe you? I dont know you from Adam ( I do know though, I know you read websites, have a basic bit of knowledge and like to complain so people feel sorry for you) so why should I believe anything that you tell me without me asking for proof? I'm glad that you take the time to call "everybody" to get info on your purchases... and I'm also glad that you post. Because of people like you, people like me dont have to make those calls... and I appreciate that you have free long distance.... most people nowadays do... it's really not that difficult to get, but thanks for letting us all know.
Cheers and have a awesome day!
Well well. You said:

"SO, I'm not 100% sure I agree that Bergera barrels are on all CVA's."

So, even though I went to the trouble to answer your question. You didn't believe me.
So, I went to more trouble to find you proof, because in your words. You couldn't find it.

Keep in mind that I did this, because I was trying to help you. You also weren't the only one who didn't believe what I said was true.

Anyway, thanks for the insults. I feel right at home now.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

I feel right at home now.

As do I from you insinuating I was lazy and didn't know how to use a phone... typical (not all inclusive though) for the responces received from all the self proclaimed experts on here... Cheers
Old 10-17-2011, 09:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Putting words in my mouth? I never said either of those things. I simply said how I do it.

You don't receive help very well. I'll make sure to avoid it from now on.

In case you forgot already. CVA uses Bergara barrels.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default =

Not sure why I have to find information for you when you can do it yourself. I call people if I want information.
You can also read their web site. Not hard to find.
http://www.cva.com/company.php
this to me equals you telling me I'm lazy. and I take help very well... my post @ 4:09 I looked Muley... didnt see it.. thkx

After that all you needed to say was your welcome and it would have been done... Now, I'm done. Cheers
Old 10-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

I saw it.

Your welcome.

I was just trying to keep up my image.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.