Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Negavtive Posts

Old 09-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Fork Horn

Don't shoot guns with funky crowns....

Life's too short for stupid chit, fellas......
Old 09-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Fork Horn

My personal feelings in this type of crap is:
Everytime there is a problem on the forum Sabotloader seems to be in the middle of it. He and a few choice others tend to dominate this forum as they do the same on MM and others. They believe in my opinion(which I have been told on another forum,doesn't matter) that what they say is the way it is. Everone should shoot Knight rifles and LeHigh bullets. Forget it, Knights are nice but not for everyone.
So you hot shots continue to rule the forum your way. I shall not make any future posts in this muzzleloader section again as I do not make posts on MM any longer either.

Have a good day.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rogo
Everytime there is a problem on the forum Sabotloader seems to be in the middle of it. He and a few choice others tend to dominate this forum as they do the same on MM and others. They believe in my opinion(which I have been told on another forum,doesn't matter) that what they say is the way it is. Everone should shoot Knight rifles and LeHigh bullets. Forget it, Knights are nice but not for everyone.
So you hot shots continue to rule the forum your way. I shall not make any future posts in this muzzleloader section again as I do not make posts on MM any longer either.

Have a good day.
You have your opinion and i think everyone is entitled to one. That doesn't mean it's right or wrong.

As far as Knight and Lehigh???? They aren't for everyone. Knight makes great muzzleloaders and Lehigh makes great bullets and parts for Knight. That's a good combination in my opinion.

T/C makes some good Muzzleloaders, and Parker makes some good bullets for them.

CVA has come along way from before and some people really like what they got to offer.

I don't think your giving members any respect at all. I think most are adults and will shoot and use what they think is best for them no matter who likes it or not.

Again, this is my opinion just like yours.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:56 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Rogo

Have a good day.

You are very close to how this forum runs.. it doesnt take long to figure it out... See you have your Shills and there Clique, the ones that support everything that comes from their piehole and then you have the sheeple, they are the ones that hang on every word that the first two ranks say.... in the hopes that one day they can be part of the crew....

And you are right everytime someone disrupts their flow SL is the first to jump in with damage control... But, what is nice about this board is, he can not just go and delete your post, like he does over at MM or threaten you with a ban for dissagreeing with their statements.... Thats why i stay around on this forum!!!

And beings, I am not looking for any new buddies and don't care what others think, well you can fill in the rest....
Old 09-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Fork Horn

I have learned a ton from the guys on here. I have gotten great deals from the updates on who has the best prices for products. Life is too simple in this matter; if you are uncomfortable here then move on to the hundreds of other sites for hunting. As for me Im staying and will continue to appreciate everyones shared opinions and will forgive them all for not shooting mk85s.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Typical Buck

So, where do I find that, member "Ignore Button" ?

I got at least one use for it now
Old 09-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah I usually reserve it for the bible thumpers!!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Typical Buck

Cool!

It really Works

Found it here:

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/faq....l&titlesonly=0

Last edited by LaneNebraska; 09-17-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by INRecordBookBuck
Yeah I usually reserve it for the bible thumpers!!
You seriously need help. Call 911 and have then read your last 50 post's on this board. And i'm not kidding at all. Maybe a family member or friend can help you out????
Old 09-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
You seriously need help. Call 911 and have then read your last 50 post's on this board. And i'm not kidding at all. Maybe a family member or friend can help you out????

yeah i know, maybe if i try real hard, I can be just like you and SL or at least a knight groupie, then i bet we could be friends..... Whatcha think????

I love knights and they are the only gun that will group from the hood of my car, and i will agrue with anyone that says different... AM I IN THE GROUP, NOW???? CAN WE BE BUDDIES??? OH GOODIE, I AM, SO HAPPY!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.