HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Negavtive Posts
Thread: Negavtive Posts
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 05:56 AM
EndeavorShooter
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Rogo
My personal feelings in this type of crap is:
Everytime there is a problem on the forum Sabotloader seems to be in the middle of it. He and a few choice others tend to dominate this forum as they do the same on MM and others. They believe in my opinion(which I have been told on another forum,doesn't matter) that what they say is the way it is. Everone should shoot Knight rifles and LeHigh bullets. Forget it, Knights are nice but not for everyone.
So you hot shots continue to rule the forum your way. I shall not make any future posts in this muzzleloader section again as I do not make posts on MM any longer either.

Have a good day.

You are very close to how this forum runs.. it doesnt take long to figure it out... See you have your Shills and there Clique, the ones that support everything that comes from their piehole and then you have the sheeple, they are the ones that hang on every word that the first two ranks say.... in the hopes that one day they can be part of the crew....

And you are right everytime someone disrupts their flow SL is the first to jump in with damage control... But, what is nice about this board is, he can not just go and delete your post, like he does over at MM or threaten you with a ban for dissagreeing with their statements.... Thats why i stay around on this forum!!!

And beings, I am not looking for any new buddies and don't care what others think, well you can fill in the rest....