HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Negavtive Posts
Thread: Negavtive Posts
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Grouse45
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rogo
My personal feelings in this type of crap is:
Everytime there is a problem on the forum Sabotloader seems to be in the middle of it. He and a few choice others tend to dominate this forum as they do the same on MM and others. They believe in my opinion(which I have been told on another forum,doesn't matter) that what they say is the way it is. Everone should shoot Knight rifles and LeHigh bullets. Forget it, Knights are nice but not for everyone.
So you hot shots continue to rule the forum your way. I shall not make any future posts in this muzzleloader section again as I do not make posts on MM any longer either.

Have a good day.
You have your opinion and i think everyone is entitled to one. That doesn't mean it's right or wrong.

As far as Knight and Lehigh???? They aren't for everyone. Knight makes great muzzleloaders and Lehigh makes great bullets and parts for Knight. That's a good combination in my opinion.

T/C makes some good Muzzleloaders, and Parker makes some good bullets for them.

CVA has come along way from before and some people really like what they got to offer.

I don't think your giving members any respect at all. I think most are adults and will shoot and use what they think is best for them no matter who likes it or not.

Again, this is my opinion just like yours.