Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Negavtive Posts

Old 09-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default Negavtive Posts

All these negative posts are getting real old..I have been around here for a few years and it never ceases to amaze me with peoples responses. I am a 41yo man and if someone posts something about a certain product I should be able to make a reasonable diagnosis of said post. And if I dont agree so what...either make a small statement or prove said post wrong. With your own. Most of us have never met but in some strange way we all are tied together into a group.. It's no secret that a few on here I don't agree with the way certain things are done. But if we would ever meet I would enjoy a nice range session and cold beer with them or anyone on here. Sorry about the long winded soap box statement. All I can say is I really enjoy 95% of the posts and look forward to reading more.
Chuck
Old 09-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by jaybez101099
All these negative posts are getting real old..I have been around here for a few years and it never ceases to amaze me with peoples responses. I am a 41yo man and if someone posts something about a certain product I should be able to make a reasonable diagnosis of said post. And if I dont agree so what...either make a small statement or prove said post wrong. With your own. Most of us have never met but in some strange way we all are tied together into a group.. It's no secret that a few on here I don't agree with the way certain things are done. But if we would ever meet I would enjoy a nice range session and cold beer with them or anyone on here. Sorry about the long winded soap box statement. All I can say is I really enjoy 95% of the posts and look forward to reading more.
Chuck
Ditto!!! and even though it is a very few, you could almost count them on one hand, that very few sure can upset the whole atmosphere.

Thanks for the - on the point and direct post....
Old 09-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

I am guessing that this was spured by the later post in the Testing the Truth in Advertising" thread. This particular poster must not have spent much time researching and lookin through the older posts. And I haven't noticed anyone 'ADVERTISING' a certain brand, just others posting on rifle setups that work for them. I guess it's just a matter of perception.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:30 PM
mountaineer magic

Anyone with a 45 cal Disc and a Triumph is alright in my book

Old 09-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

Personally, I think it is just one person....that is constantly stating lavish thoughts about the products he pushes and it suprises me that everyone is okay with that... I am sure for the most part, most can come to there own conclusions.... but, as pluckit stated there are new people on here all the time and they should not be made to think , you have to buy a knight or t/c or any overpriced MLer to obtain the accuracy... I am sure they get enough of that from TV...

oh and it doesn't suprise me that his alter ego does not want anyone to question his thoughts.... and finds a hand full to be the problem, instead....it's awful funny, that only the few has issue with one poster.... makes me wonder who really is the problem
Old 09-15-2011, 04:34 PM
mountaineer magic

There is one poster on here I have a real problem with. I might as well get it off my chest. I don't like the Weasel!

Old 09-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by freebirdfb
I am guessing that this was spured by the later post in the Testing the Truth in Advertising" thread. This particular poster must not have spent much time researching and lookin through the older posts. And I haven't noticed anyone 'ADVERTISING' a certain brand, just others posting on rifle setups that work for them. I guess it's just a matter of perception.

no not in the last few weeks but there are a couple that advertise (shill) for Knight and Lehigh.... But, I am positive that the other poster was a long time member that setup a new account to get a jab in, at them...

the biggest shill denies any envolvment but, I have seen the post on other boards, where he has bragged about recieving free product for his reviews and thoughts and no matter how much someone states they are unbiased, free stuff will alter the truth... or at least that has been the case in most, I have seen....

I am not saying that Knight and lehigh do not put out great products but to have someone come on the board and state that a knight is the only rifle that can produce tight groups, well just seems a little biased to me....
Old 09-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by chetmarks
There is one poster on here I have a real problem with. I might as well get it off my chest. I don't like the Weasel!

you know everyone loves the weasel, it's just a closet kinda love!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm with you Chet. That Weasel guy is not to be trusted and I just don't like him.

Of course, there are a few others here that I don't much care for. TC and Knight shooters for example. They are just so darn arrogant! Then there's those CVA guys - can you believe them? What lunkheads - right up there with the delusional Traditions guys! As far as those obnoxious White shooters, I wish they would just stop posting here. Then there's the fact that you can't trust anything said by the "black stock" crowd, who are darn near as bad as those guys with camouflaged guns. Who do they think they are? Jim Shockey? I've even seen posts here by here by people who shoot round balls using sub powders (almost as silly as shooting full bore conicals). Those guys get no respect from me.

But other than those particular groups already mentioned, every guy on this forum has my respect and I pretty much like them all and have learned something from every one of them (with the possible exception of Cayugad who seems to have very limited shooting experience).
Old 09-15-2011, 05:15 PM
mountaineer magic

Semi: I am not even convinced that Cayugad actually even owns a muzzleloader

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.