Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Public Hunting in CO

Old 03-24-2003, 05:47 AM

Default RE: Public Hunting in CO

EKM,
SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!
I' LL BE BOW HUNTING, NOT WORRIED ABOUT DEADLINE. I' LL JUST BUY OVER THE COUNTER.
Old 03-24-2003, 11:28 AM
Typical Buck

06 Hunter I think its great and all you' re " standing up" for someone. I think you otta relax a little and let the original poster fight his own battle. EKM has contributed as much to these boards as anyone so I' d follow any advice he gives anyday.

As far as being opinionated as you call it I just want to ask one question. How many responses has Andylee got to his actually question? The answer is none if we' re talking people from Colorado suggesting units and areas. So what I did was try and help the fella. I told him the recipe for success in his case, if thats being opinionated and ragging on the guy then I guess guilty as charged. But if you look at other subjects you will notice poeple have asked more specific questions and they generally get many responses.
Old 03-28-2003, 06:21 PM

06Hunter,

Good luck on your bow hunt. I read your post on the packs that carry bows. I made my own and it sure is a big help. I put a lot of miles on my boots come fall and that pack sure makes things easier. I didn' t expect the responses I got from this post so I think I' ll stick to the face to face info hunt but good luck to you!
Old 03-29-2003, 09:50 AM

ANDYLEE,
THANKS, AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO! I' M SORRY YOU HAD A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE HERE. HOPE THAT DOESN' T KEEP YOU FROM SEEKING MORE ADVICE. I HAVEN' T BEEN POSTING LONG, BUT I' VE BEEN REDING FOR A WHILE AND THERE ARE SOME WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP.