Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

colorado unit 75/751

Old 06-04-2007, 02:44 AM

Default colorado unit 75/751

i'm looking for some info on these units for ml mule deer and bull elk. if anyone has any info it would be greatly appretiated. my soon to be drew a ml buck for these units and i drew a state ml bull tag for our honey moon get away!! the only thing that could have been better was for her to get drawn for a unit that i have been to. again any help for these units would help unit 75 and 751. thanks
Old 06-06-2007, 04:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: colorado unit 75/751

Hunting is your honeymoon getaway? That's kinda' strange in my point of view, but people are different as they come, and if you two enjoy doing that as your honeymoon, that's great. I know lot's of guys wish that was their wife's idea of a honeymoon, so, congrats! lol.

I heard good things about unit 75, basically, that's the place some people have hunted, and choose to hunt.

I can't help you out as far as how high the elevation is, etc., but one thing is for sure, if you go elk hunting, the guys who elk hunt never can put enough emphasis on this, to get in shape, 'cause high elevation will suck the air out of your lungs, and you need to move and stalk elk, and move fast enough, and the same could be said for Mule Deer.

Anyhow, good luck, you have had plenty so, far, it oughtn't to give up on you now.