Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 I've changed me mind about wolves!! >

I've changed me mind about wolves!!

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

I've changed me mind about wolves!!

Old 01-09-2007, 11:50 AM

Default RE: I've changed me mind about wolves!!

ORIGINAL: DM

Listen I'm sick and tired of all the belly aching!
Have you considered just NOT READING the post that bother you????

DM
Have you thought of taking action rather than belly aching? Did you read the rest of my post?

The only thing I'm saying is that these posts are fruitless. We need to have our voices heard. In this society that entails joining a special interest group with some clout. SCI has that power and prestige in the big circles. Maybe, you and I don't agree with everything they stand for, Ie. game farms, but we need to see the larger picture. We need to stand up and let Washington know that we treasure our hunting heritage and we are willing to make a stand.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

[/quote]

Have you thought of taking action rather than belly aching? [/quote]

I thought SSS was taking action
Old 01-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

No, that's called commiting a fellony.

Being an outlaw onlymakeshunters look bad and causes us hunters to have absolutely no credibility with any one that mattersconcerning these issues.

All of you SSS believers are only defeating yourselves.

Are you all so thick headed not to see this?

You are all the same people that preach that you would turn in poachers, trespassers, etc... but in the next breath advocate poaching when it concerns a wolf.Two words immediately comes to mind...... Hypocritical Idiots becasue that's exactly what you are making yourselves out to be.

Why should they be delisted and a hunting season opened if youhave been doing nothing but poachingthe wolf any way? Who should believe you when you tell them that you will abide by the "hunting" laws when you haven't so far?
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 PM

ShatoDavis and bigbulls. Thank you. You guys finally bring a little sense and reason to these wolf threads. Keep it up.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:04 PM

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

No, that's called commiting a fellony.

Being an outlaw onlymakeshunters look bad and causes us hunters to have absolutely no credibility with any one that mattersconcerning these issues.

All of you SSS believers are only defeating yourselves.

Are you all so thick headed not to see this?

You are all the same people that preach that you would turn in poachers, trespassers, etc... but in the next breath advocate poaching when it concerns a wolf.Two words immediately comes to mind...... Hypocritical Idiots becasue that's exactly what you are making yourselves out to be.

Why should they be delisted and a hunting season opened if youhave been doing nothing but poachingthe wolf any way? Who should believe you when you tell them that you will abide by the "hunting" laws when you haven't so far?
Blah, blah, blah. Everybody is thickheaded because we don't suscribe to BB's BS. BigBull, you are in the extreme minority, maybe your the thick headed idiot. Who gives a crap about wolf hunting, we want them the hell out, exterminated, gone, do you get that?You havn't provided a single thread of biological evidence to support your self righteous post.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:16 PM

Time to face the facts and realize that they will never be eradicated again.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Fork Horn

I also am from wisconsin and have a cabin in Bayfield county wich is the upper most portion of wisconsin..Now, this wolf thing in "MY OPINION" is not a problem for deer here..This year was the worst I have ever seen it or best depending who you are for wolves.It didnt matter what trail or road I walked I seen tracks and lots of them...Also I seen less deer this year bow and gun hunting than I have seen in the last 10 years,is it because of the wolves?? I do believe it is partially, but not because of kill but because of caution...Deer and wolves are like oil and water..Where you see a wolf chances are you wont see deer for a while, not because they are not their but because of the food chain..I have heard very little of any farmers losing their cattle or sheep or anything for that matter..Not sure what the fuss is..I personally dont want to have them here, but they are here and nothing we can do to stop it so lets just live with it...So what is the problem with having them??
Old 01-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Who gives a crap about wolf hunting, we want them the hell out, exterminated, gone, do you get that? You havn't provided a single thread of biological evidence to support your self righteous post.
Yeah, I get that you want them all dead. I think it is abundantly clear on this board.

Do you get that it doesn't matter one bit what biological evidence there is to support the wolf being reintroduced?

Do you get how things like this work? For every person wanting to tear something down (kill the wolves)there is at least one person waiting to rebuild (reintroduce the wolf) what youwant toteardown.

Do you get thatwolfirridication from the lower 48will never happen again? At least not in our lifetimes.

Do you get that your actionsare only prolonging the individual states being able to have a legal hunting season?

Do you get that your actions are onlyhelping the tree huggers keep them listed and protected?

Do you get that the only reason they are protected to begin with is because people did exactly what you want to do many years ago?

Do you get that as a hunter you are suppose to be upholding the game laws and not out there poaching or promoting it? If you are going to poach wolves you may as well poach every other game animal too.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Typical Buck

Here is a gut wrenching story of a wolf and deer caught on pictures: http://www.outdoorlife.com/outdoor/photogallery/gallery/0,20036,1574486,00.html
Old 01-10-2007, 12:50 PM

That's not "gut-wrenching," that's nature. It amazes me that hunters cansound likePETA lunatics when it comes to wolves. I'm sure a cougar or grizzly kill is no prettier to watch, but it's a wolf, so it's baaaaad. It's equally amazing to me that the wacko environmentalists who succeeded in getting thewolves reintroduced can't stomach human hunters. Both sides are full of it.

Quick Reply: I've changed me mind about wolves!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.