HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I've changed me mind about wolves!!
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:04 PM
muley69

Default RE: I've changed me mind about wolves!!

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

I thought SSS was taking action
No, that's called commiting a fellony.

Being an outlaw onlymakeshunters look bad and causes us hunters to have absolutely no credibility with any one that mattersconcerning these issues.

All of you SSS believers are only defeating yourselves.

Are you all so thick headed not to see this?

You are all the same people that preach that you would turn in poachers, trespassers, etc... but in the next breath advocate poaching when it concerns a wolf.Two words immediately comes to mind...... Hypocritical Idiots becasue that's exactly what you are making yourselves out to be.

Why should they be delisted and a hunting season opened if youhave been doing nothing but poachingthe wolf any way? Who should believe you when you tell them that you will abide by the "hunting" laws when you haven't so far?
Blah, blah, blah. Everybody is thickheaded because we don't suscribe to BB's BS. BigBull, you are in the extreme minority, maybe your the thick headed idiot. Who gives a crap about wolf hunting, we want them the hell out, exterminated, gone, do you get that?You havn't provided a single thread of biological evidence to support your self righteous post.