HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I've changed me mind about wolves!!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 07:17 AM
bigbulls
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I've changed me mind about wolves!!

Who gives a crap about wolf hunting, we want them the hell out, exterminated, gone, do you get that? You havn't provided a single thread of biological evidence to support your self righteous post.
Yeah, I get that you want them all dead. I think it is abundantly clear on this board.

Do you get that it doesn't matter one bit what biological evidence there is to support the wolf being reintroduced?

Do you get how things like this work? For every person wanting to tear something down (kill the wolves)there is at least one person waiting to rebuild (reintroduce the wolf) what youwant toteardown.

Do you get thatwolfirridication from the lower 48will never happen again? At least not in our lifetimes.

Do you get that your actionsare only prolonging the individual states being able to have a legal hunting season?

Do you get that your actions are onlyhelping the tree huggers keep them listed and protected?

Do you get that the only reason they are protected to begin with is because people did exactly what you want to do many years ago?

Do you get that as a hunter you are suppose to be upholding the game laws and not out there poaching or promoting it? If you are going to poach wolves you may as well poach every other game animal too.