Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Warning..Don't buy from this guy... >

Warning..Don't buy from this guy...

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Warning..Don't buy from this guy...

Old 07-28-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Warning..Don't buy from this guy...

hello all, I know alot of you also have accounts over on Archerytalk but for those that don't here's a little warning for you. There's a guy over there that goes by the handle midevilarcher that has now ripped off 5 different people in the last month. Myself being one of them. If you have anyone who wants to deal with you under either that name, Deerrunarchery or wants you to ship any items to the address listed to this website http://deerrunarchery.4t.com/ Be warned.

Thanks...also if anyone knows this guy tell him to please contact me, I would like to find out if he just needs more time and if he does that's ok, I just want some communication.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Warning..Don't buy from this guy...

I delt with this guy, baught a bow, i got everything, just like he said, except the quiver, he said he would send it but hasnt, he is inactive on archery talk now, i emailed someone on his friends list over there and they said he has been ripped off for 700 $ or so and cant do anything with his bank account right now or sumthin, i Got his phone number If you need it.I plan on calling him soon if i dont hear from him, i can understand his Anger if he lost all that money but he should still at least make right on his deals. i need my quiver to practice with before huntin season!I would say give him more time, or call him and tell him u will give him a lil more time, before you start tearing his name up on the forums. I wont bash his name yet but i better get my quiver pretty soon or i may
Old 07-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a used Nikon 440 Rangefinder from this guy and got in just a couple days. Been a while back but he was excellent person to deal with. Just my experience with him.

LT
Old 07-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

It only takes one time to be a thief.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:00 PM

Just wanted to update everyone on this situation. As off today I still, as well as the 5 others orginally stated, have not received any of the products that we have paid for. I have been in contact with the seller and he has stated on more then one occasion that he's going to send me my pins, however I have yet to recieve them. The only communtication I have received has been when I have initiated the contact. As of this time I have demanded that he overnight my purchase or a refund or I will then go to the authorites. I feel I've given him more then enough time and oppratunites to honor our agreement. In my original post I stated that all I wanted was some communication so that I was aware of his situation, as of this time to me he's a theif.

Deal with him at your own risk, hopefully you won't have this problem.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:33 PM

Thanks for the heads up!
Old 08-25-2007, 01:49 PM

Another update, as of this time I'm still recieving empty promises from this guy, another person who has been ripped off has contacted the sheriffs office in his hometown to try to rectify this situation. I will continue to keep everyone informed as I get information.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:02 PM

what is this scum suckers address or hometown?
Old 08-27-2007, 12:42 PM

If you are the victim of an online scammer which it seams you are, follow these steps.

1. File police reports with your local PD. Then contact his local PD and file said charges providing them with the police reports from your local PD. Try to speak to the same guy at his local PD. You will probably have to fill out a general affidavit.
2. File mail fraud charges. http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors...dComplaint.htm
3. File a IFCC complaint: http://www.ic3.gov/
4. Use www.411.com to use the reverse lookup feature to find a phone number for him/her.
5. You can also contact your state attorney general and file with their cyber crime department, who will contact the local police departments and speed the process along.

Keep contacting the police on a regular basis.
Contact his parents if he is under 18.

Hope i helped some...good luck man.