Community

Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 10-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

hunting the downwind side of this draw with cut corn right behind me. Hoping to catch the big droptine buck on the way to dinner!
Old 10-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

missed a doe tonight! Sleeve of my jacket got caught in the string.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I had woods like that to sit it. Looks like a nice, peaceful view. All I have is tree lines where I can see the fields from wherever I sit. Next time your out make sure you wrap up those sleeves
Old 10-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

Our good buddy Afton took a doe in Arkansas. Add another kill to our scorecard & another 25 points. Congratulations!

Keep up the fine work fellas.
Attached Thumbnails Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7-aftons-doe.jpg  
Old 10-20-2013, 03:27 AM
Fork Horn

Right on Afton!
Old 10-20-2013, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Afton!!
Old 10-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Fork Horn

guys im gonna tell you something, had it not been for that 2.3" rage broadhead, this deer would have been gone, i have never seen a deer bust loose like that when i released. i spined her, then tried to make a quick second kill shot, and ill be damned if she didnt flip over and i shot her in the ass. 3rd arrow got it done... i like to pride myself in being a good shot, but this deer went crazy when i released the arrow... must have hit a twig with my limbs or something
Old 10-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Arkansasmountainman
guys im gonna tell you something, had it not been for that 2.3" rage broadhead, this deer would have been gone, i have never seen a deer bust loose like that when i released. i spined her, then tried to make a quick second kill shot, and ill be damned if she didnt flip over and i shot her in the ass. 3rd arrow got it done... i like to pride myself in being a good shot, but this deer went crazy when i released the arrow... must have hit a twig with my limbs or something
Ya got it done & that's all that really matters.....meat on the table.
Congrats again buddy!
Old 10-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

Well yall, its finally starting to look like fall around here & the extended forecast is calling for a major temperature change across the Midwest starting tonight. The next 3 or 4 weeks are going to be it. Time to get serious about putting some big bucks on the ground. I hope yall are fine tuning your game plans & are ready to kick some ass, cause the time has arrived.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm still after that doe for the team. Went down and checked cams and a lot of leaves are falling. Makes for great suspenseful sounds in the woods. You hunting yet Jason?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.