Doe - 25 points

Bowman4440 - Jared
- S. NJ -

Doe - 25 points

XBuckeyehunter140 - Chad
- E. Ohio -

Total Team Score
12 Kills - 783 4/8 points - Ranking - 1 of 12

Last edited by On_Point; 01-24-2014 at 04:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:26 AM
Fork Horn

That will be returning champs
Old 08-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Going to defend the title & show these turkeys how we do it. Good luck, yall are gonna need it.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

Hey all! Checking in to say I'm ready to put some NY bone on the ground! I liked the 25 Pt. Doe rule last year! Hope we are continuing again?

-Jason
Old 08-27-2013, 08:02 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Outdoorcountry
Hey all! Checking in to say I'm ready to put some NY bone on the ground! I liked the 25 Pt. Doe rule last year! Hope we are continuing again?

-Jason
Good to see ya back Jason. Hope ya had a great summer, but it's time to get back to work. lol Ya have trail cams out yet?
Old 08-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys checking in, Sorry i fell off last year but we had our daughter on halloween and that really cut into my hunting big time. Shes now 10 months and we got ourselves situated in life. I plan on being out at least a couple times a week and i got a herd of does pinned down for opening day. Havnt got another cam yet due to my 2 last year being stolen. Hopefully I can contribute some points this year! Anxious for the season to get rolling been watching a big 10 pushing 140's in a field by the house but was unable to gain permission (grumpy old farmers around here) but i have a plan devised to sneak into the adjacent public piece where i believe he will hold up once some people start going in the woods.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:29 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
Hey guys checking in, Sorry i fell off last year but we had our daughter on halloween and that really cut into my hunting big time. Shes now 10 months and we got ourselves situated in life. I plan on being out at least a couple times a week and i got a herd of does pinned down for opening day. Havnt got another cam yet due to my 2 last year being stolen. Hopefully I can contribute some points this year! Anxious for the season to get rolling been watching a big 10 pushing 140's in a field by the house but was unable to gain permission (grumpy old farmers around here) but i have a plan devised to sneak into the adjacent public piece where i believe he will hold up once some people start going in the woods.
Welcome back Jared. Hows that baby doing? Bet she's getting big. The wife & I are expecting our 5th child come mid November & we're finally having our first daughter. Gonna cut into my hunting but Im hoping to have a good buck put down by then. Hope to see ya put some meat in the freezer & some points on the board this year. Have any pics of that 140" yet?
Old 08-27-2013, 08:48 AM
Typical Buck

Unfortunately no 2 trail cams were stolen last year and i lent my buddy my last one. He hangs out in a hay field on a main road i pass every day going to and from work. There are a couple other small bucks with him that he dwarfs and they are decent bucks for this area hes just a slob. Unfortuantelly every hunter in the area has seen him and the landowner said i was the 5th guy to ask for permission so im sure there are people thinking the same thing i am. A good childhood friend lives through the woods behind the field by about 3/4 of a mile so im parking at his house and hiking into the 2nd nastiest cedar swamp ive ever been in. Hes gonna be holding up in there i guarantee it. The hunters around here for the most part are gun hunters that bought crossbows so they dont really stand to much of a chance at getting close to him considering the briar hole that borders the swamp on the public side. It sounds like the perfect set up in my head but they dont get that big around here by being dumb. Just gotta put some boots in the mud and figure it out. I have more areas to hunt this year than ever before with the least time to hunt ive ever had haha. so im not getting my hopes up to much. If i dont get him in the first 2 weeks im backing out and going in there again in january for winter bow after they get pressured really hard during our gun seasons. If im gonna get him its gonna be in those 2 periods of time in my opinion. Work just bought the land adjacent to our plant so ill be posting that up this weekend. I used to hunt that area when i was younger and always seen deer but the bucks just hang on the edge of the swamps until dark. The fiances mom moved into our house for a little bit to get her feet back on the ground so i can leave the baby with her while the fiance works on saturday mornings. I plan on getting in the stand as much as possible without ruining my relationship haha
Old 08-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the new little ones! My wife is expecting September 5th with our 1st son (3 girls now). I'm looking forward to the days I take him with me. No trail cams for me. I never put them out. Maybe someday I will.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Typical Buck

Congratulations Jason!!! Seems like just about the time our season is winding down our wives are getting knocked-up & then theyre having the baby about the time the next season is coming in. We're going to have to start planning this out better. lol

Jared, it's good to hear that youre going to be having an exciting season. So we're going to be expecting big things from ya this year. No pressure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.