Community

Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 01-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Typical Buck

Haven't had a chance to get on here & post my doe from last weekend. Took here Saturday evening, so add another 25 points to our scorecard fellas. Hope everyone had a great season.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

Since I don't foresee the two teammates we haven't heard of having anything to add to the score. I want to congratulate you guys on a great season and a great competition. Way to keep on fighting.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by iayotehunter
Since I don't foresee the two teammates we haven't heard of having anything to add to the score. I want to congratulate you guys on a great season and a great competition. Way to keep on fighting.
Thank you very much. Though it wasn't the best year for us as bowhunters, it was a season of perseverance that your team & others showed that we have as hunters. Its been a close contest & yall really put us to task this year. We've had a lot of fun battling it out & look forward to the 2014-2015 contest.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job!
Old 01-25-2014, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

yote hunter:
Thanks, but it's not over till the fat lady sings! Hang in there...your teammates might surprise you! E-mail them and wake 'em up!

Jason,
Awesome job on the doe! I didn't go last weekend because I had to work Saturday and was into football on Sunday. I was supposed to go today but 30 MPH winds and -10 windchill deterred me (I know, what a pansy I am!). I'll try and get out tomorrow afternoon.

-Jason
Old 01-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

Well guys I want to apologize that I wasn't able to contribute a buck to the team this year. I tried the last couple days but they weren't moving so I put on the snow camo and tried some still hunting with no luck. So, unless something happens and I don't have to go into work one day this week today was my last day. I sure hope we can hold to the win and make it back to back.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, it may be a bit premature since team 6 still has a chance and we still have a couple guys we haven't heard from, but congrats fellas! I thought we had you when I saw my arrow hit home Friday evening. I sent a text to iayotehunter and he replied that you guys had posted another doe.

Oh well, at least you kept a fire lit under me. Great season, guys!

Last edited by LittleChief; 01-27-2014 at 06:45 AM.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

Congratulations Jason!
This is still a close contest. How many are still hunting on our team that can add points?
Old 01-30-2014, 05:33 AM
Fork Horn

Well if it stands the way it is now Great job guys. It was a tough contest this year and deer were hard to come by in some areas. If they still have enough people to keep this going next year I wish you good luck.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

So did we accomplish the back to back championship?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.