Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29) >

Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Community

Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Old 08-22-2008, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 29 Thread

Well sorry for mylate arrival!!! I am one to usually be on the site countless times each day. This week has just been the exception to that rule! Hope that everyone is ready to lay the smackdown on a monster!!! I will be doing the majority of my hunting in Central IL and a few trips out to WV. I may make an apparence in WI for part of the season but that is still in discussions!!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't see any posts about captains or team names! I have been team captain before and would love to do that again but group decisions clearly rule in my book!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

Alright! With JF7 checking in; we only have one more that needs to show up, and we'll have a full boat! I looked at recurver167's profile, and it looks like he hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. I know a lot of people take vacations this time of year before the kids go back to school, but I sent him a PM last night to let him where we are. Anyone coming up with names for the team or are we going to go with Team Tip 1 Over or as Tim said Team Tip 10 Over? lol
Old 08-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Fork Horn

I like jus the plain ol Team TIP 1 OVER...but it really doesnt matter...and i think RattleSnake1 will be an excellent captain for this team....no offence JFergus7...and thanks to everyone commenting on my deer
Old 08-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

Im going scouting for some deer tonight....who knows what will happen!
Old 08-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&plindex=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRa378fqAT8

check these video clips out!!!!!....gets me all ripped up for deer season!...cant wait!!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's fine with me! Just offering!
Old 08-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

[/quote]

I didn't know you were from Kansas!!! So am I. Whereabouts are you at????? I am in North Central Kansas at Portis..... south of Smith Center to give you an idea......
[/quote]

Nice to see some other kansas guys on here. I am in great bend. Right in the middle.

I am open to a captain or team name guys. Whatever you want

rick

Old 08-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: thehairlessone!

Nice to see some other kansas guys on here. I am in great bend. Right in the middle.

I am open to a captain or team name guys. Whatever you want

rick
Wow, we are not that far apart. Only 2 hours from where I live. I am going to college in McPherson, so I will only be about an hour away. Small world!!!!

BTW, I like "Tip 1 Over" for a team name and Rattlesnake1 gets my vote for captain. He has kinda gotten everything organized already!!
Old 08-22-2008, 08:55 PM
Typical Buck

It sounds like a name has been picked...Team Tip 1 Over it is! It will be my honor to take the lead and share the field of battle with you guys. I'll be heading out to tomorrow to check on the fall plots as we finally got some rain. I put out one camera last week, so I'm hoping for something there too.

Quick Reply: Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.