Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29) >

Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Community

Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Old 08-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 29 Thread

Hey Yall!!!!....My name is Brandon!...Im from Iowa!....got some nice bucks spottted already, i hope to add some serious inches to this teams score card!...i shot a 176" 6 by 5 net deer last year...hopefully i repeat or do better...who knows....i shoot a hoyt vectrix, hoyt doinker, hoyt quiver, toxonics 5 pin solid lock, whisker bisquit, and right now i have some easton arrows with white raps and white tiger on red....but im gonna be changin that soon i hope.. i jus bought another scent suit..this is the new scent lok with the new mossy oak bowhunter camo..so who knows what will hit the dirt....Im really looking forward to season!...it starts oct. 1st here.....maybe "Team Duck or Bleed" or "Team Tip 1 Over".....jus a thought....the piece of property i have has couple whitetails that will go over 200"'s so i maybe takin one of them home i hope!...hope to hear from yall soon....and sounds like im on a good team!...good hunting to yall!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Fork Horn

Old 08-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Fork Horn

Old 08-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Typical Buck

Those are awesome Brandon and 1 question. Were they all bow kills? Either way ALL are very nice deer....one hell of a bone collection there.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:29 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Antler Eater

Tim!!! Ah, it is good to go into battle with a trusted friend.
Same here bud!! Finding out we would be on the same team " again"put a smile on this weathered face!! I have bad news on the cheer leader outfit... since it wasn't doing a darn thing for my figure anymore, splits are out of the question and Barb wouldn't wear it for my entertainment... I traded it off for some Predator Brown Deception. Course the bowhunter shirt and cap are on back order soit might be a while before I get them... but I will look darn good in them should they ever find their way to my door step. [&:] The old hunting shirt still has a couple hunts left in it... so what if it doesn't match with the new pants and mask. I've never been known to take a pretty picture.

Good luck on the elk and bear !! I wanna see pictures when you get back!!

Tim

Old 08-22-2008, 12:58 AM
Typical Buck

RJPOUTDOORS HERE SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN CHECKING IN. A BUDDY OPENED HIS SPORTING GOODS STORE TWO WEEKS AGO AND HIS ARCHERY TEC HAS DISAPEARED. I STEPPED IN TO HELP OUT FOR A WHILE, LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEARS HUNT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:09 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Our team seems to be shaping up nicely with some heavy hitters with access to good hunting land. I've got 20,000 plus private acres to roam with a few 150 class bucks running it. Hoping we don't have to work opening weekend so I could get a shot at a velvet buck.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and see how their hunts pan out. Should be a fun contest and I am glad to be a part of this team!!!

I like the "Team Tip1 Over". Would it be better if it were TeamTip 10 Over ??

My vote is for RattleSnake1 for captain. I would vote Antler Eater but he is going to be gone for a month and sounds like he has enough things to worry about. If Ken (AE )wants to do it... we could have someone stand in for him while he is gone. With harvest my time gets tied up so just letting you know where my vote goes for captain if I am not around for a couple days and it comes downto a vote. Who ever is picked... Congrats!!!

Brandon... Congrats on some great bucks!!!

Tim
Old 08-22-2008, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, those are some nice buck Brandon!!!!

My season starts on September 21, but as I am in college, I won't be able to hunt until a few days later. I am only 2 1/2 hours away from home, so I will hopefully be traveling home quite often to hunt. This is my first bow season, so I am hoping to get a decent buck lined up.

Good Luck to everyone!!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 06:51 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome aboard RJP! We only have a couple more to go and we'll have everyone accounted for. I'm really liking the looks of the team with some ppl from KS, KY, ND, IA, oh and WI...lol All great states for great bucks! I like the rest am really hoping to add some bone to our total, but in the mean time seems like we have a bunch great guys here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know ya'll. As far as the captain thing; I would be honored if that's what the rest of the team decides, and the name....I like the Tip 'Em Over thing or whatever else someone can come up with.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:28 AM

Do we have a capitan yet???

Quick Reply: Official Team Tip 1 Over! Thread (29)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.