Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 Need a Team Captain Vote. Falsified Entry? >

Need a Team Captain Vote. Falsified Entry?

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

Need a Team Captain Vote. Falsified Entry?

Old 11-25-2007, 04:44 PM

Default RE: Need a Team Captain Vote. Falsified Entry?

I respect ya'll, and I say this with respect.

Arguing about it isn't the way to handle it either. Let's just get the votes in and be done with it. When the votes are tallied and an "official" decision is made, Rob can, and I'm sure will, delete the entire thread.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Rob,

You are embarrassing yourself............Obviously this comment is about my deer, which was entered 100% legally and by the rules
Your embarrassing yourself, I never brought up a name, feeling guilty?

..........I guess that's not good enough for you either
This isn't about ME, don't make it out to appear that way. The facts you don't know is that this was PM'd back and forth to many members, including captains, letal and admin before the thread was ever made. We gave him every chance to explain it via PM etc. It was a consensus to be brought out. Even my wife gets it, with that attitude she says let's just let our youth know it's okay to cheat at every aspect of life, it's all just for fun.

If you are going to publically humiliate fellow hunters for something you THINK happened then maybe you should delete the contest all together. It's an embarrassing action that reflects poorly on HNI and the hunting community in general.
Fine by me, and we'll tell everyone it's atlasman's suggest to get rid of the contest all together.

I wasn't even going to do it this year and I'll tell you what a'man...you can run the f'n thing next year. I could care less.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe we shouldn't have a contest? It's all for fun, no reason to cheat. I'm seriously considering not being in the contest next year. Atlas is right, it's embarrasing.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

In fact, atlasman, you run it from now on this year too, your the wisest man we know, just ask you, you'll debate it.

I'm done. You run it, ask another mod to delete the thread. You ask any mod to run the tallies, keep the updates, etc...you handle it I'm done! Period!