Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread. >

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:43 AM

Default RE: 44-Official Team 44 Thread.

nubo,

sounds like you should get in your stand and stay there, Good luck in getting him it will all pay off sooner or later.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats stevezt4. Can't wait for the picts.

Nubo, nice racks.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 11-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Stevez !

Sure seem's if I leave the stand ,something real large show's up ,I just wonder if he know's my wife LOL

Spudrow ! I hioping to actually put one down this season just like it ,if I can get the Hogg to come to my stand when I'm in it for a change.

nubo
Old 11-26-2007, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hunted 4 days straight and nothing good passes by me. Just wanted to let you guys know about my situation. nubo you saw about the captains vote on the questionable kill. I myself when I first saw the picture of this deer felt something was fishy with this situation. In the thread for the vote people started taking jabs at Rob who donated his time to run this contest and it looks like he is stepping down from running this contest. Everyone knew the rules when they entered the contest and if you didn't it is yer own fault. If Rob has stepped down and atlasman is going to run the contest then I am not going to be participating in the contest. So if atlasman is in charge count me out. I just do not understand why someone would think he needs to cheat in a for fun contest it isn't like yer gonna win a new Mathews Drenaline or a Bowtech Guardian or something all you get is some cool stuff from HNI and a few other things from some other companies that have donated them. Shame on anyone that feels they need to cheat in a for fun contest. ou guys go take a look at lethal connections deer and tell me that deer was killed with a bow, isn't possible as far as I am concerned even without the pictures with the rifle. So the jury is out as far as my participation. Sorry guys for the situation but I am not sure if I can participate with anyone that feel they need to cheat just to add points to there team in a for fun contest.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

FRALEY where have you gone???????? And RUTTTINBUCKS where are you also???????????
Old 11-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't see it BOB till now and when i went to post it had been locked out,but I totally agree with you on this . I only ever remember 1 other name calling and disturbing insident on here in the past 4 season's and it as well caused by Atlasman . If Rob goes this will be my last season as well.
I also agree the buck look's real odd and as Matt said how do you drop the head on the track's do that much damage and do none to the rack ???? Good question . I think it's fishy and also agree why would you take pic's with a gun with your bow kill as a joke ????? I don't get it and I think it stink's . I would definately disqualify it myself .

nubo
Old 11-27-2007, 04:37 AM
Bartender

Hey Girls how you all been?
Me and ruttin were hunting hard but no bucks to show. It was gun season here in Wi and some of my bow land got messed up now. Usually no one hunts it with a gun. I will stay at it though and have a backup plan.
You girls miss me huh
Did manage 2 doe's and a nub.
ORIGINAL: iowabob85

FRALEY where have you gone???????? And RUTTTINBUCKS where are you also???????????
Old 11-27-2007, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some people just really know how to push my buttons and after I read what that person did I was fuming mad. Rob has done so much for everyone on here and then someone has the nerve to call him out. Yes I did call out atlasman in my post but do I feel bad about it nope. Oh well it is over with now. Saturday is the start of gun season here and the bowhunting will go downhill after that not that it has been that great so far. Well gonna go sit be4 work so maybe I can get it done be4 the army cuts loose.

And yes FRALEY we missed you around here. Welcome back my friend.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Bartender

What did I miss?
Old 11-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm behind you 100% Bob ,but would sure appreciate it if you would wait and see what happen's before you call her quit's . I have my doubt's anyone will let Atlasman take the reighn's on this ,he's caused too much trouble here in the past . I also agree Rob has given his heart and soul for everyone who frequent' this site and contest ,and it definately come's from his passion for bowhunting ,he doesn't deserve this and need's to be respected for what he's done for us all including Atlasman . The guy should have been banned a few year's ago in my opinion ,but he's still hangin around doing what he does best. Being a real pain in the butt.

nubo

Quick Reply: 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.