HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:28 AM
iowabob85
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 44-Official Team 44 Thread.

Hunted 4 days straight and nothing good passes by me. Just wanted to let you guys know about my situation. nubo you saw about the captains vote on the questionable kill. I myself when I first saw the picture of this deer felt something was fishy with this situation. In the thread for the vote people started taking jabs at Rob who donated his time to run this contest and it looks like he is stepping down from running this contest. Everyone knew the rules when they entered the contest and if you didn't it is yer own fault. If Rob has stepped down and atlasman is going to run the contest then I am not going to be participating in the contest. So if atlasman is in charge count me out. I just do not understand why someone would think he needs to cheat in a for fun contest it isn't like yer gonna win a new Mathews Drenaline or a Bowtech Guardian or something all you get is some cool stuff from HNI and a few other things from some other companies that have donated them. Shame on anyone that feels they need to cheat in a for fun contest. ou guys go take a look at lethal connections deer and tell me that deer was killed with a bow, isn't possible as far as I am concerned even without the pictures with the rifle. So the jury is out as far as my participation. Sorry guys for the situation but I am not sure if I can participate with anyone that feel they need to cheat just to add points to there team in a for fun contest.