Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 39-Official Team 39  "Buck Naked "Thread >

39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 11:59 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

I went out this morning, only a couple of squirrels.
Mostly full moon again last night, should be some good hunting in the next couple of weeks with temps dropping.
Am going out again tomorrow morning and maybe stay all day.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Am going out again tomorrow morning and maybe stay all day.
Damn Sideways, your a trooper. I typically can't pull an all-day'r this early in the season. Once the first week in November hits though....it is balls to the walls.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't ever been able to sit all day. I start thinking of 100 other things I need to be doing, and then I find myself climbing out of the tree at 9:30.[&:]

Our season starts Monday, its looking like it a warm opening week here in IL. Don't expect me to kill anything, other than a few P&Y mosquitos lol.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

well got my final tree stand hung lastnight. going to give it a few days before I sit in it try it out monday. 4-wheeler died on my lastnight while I was hanging the stand had to use the lights on it since I didn't get out there to hang it until dark. luckly I had the pull start back up or it would have been a long push. hope everyone else is getting plenty of time in the woods the weather here is suppose to start dropping wind is blowing about 35mph right now and we are suppose to have storms until sunday night so hopefully the deer will be moving monday morning
Old 09-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Typical Buck

Well I didn't make it all day,[:@] came in around 1:30pm, just a little to warm and not seeing anything all morning did not help either.

Looks like I probably won't be able to get back out until Wednesday (but you never know [8D])

Hope everyone else is getting out andenjoying their hunts.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

So did anyone have any luck over the weekend? My season opens today, but because of work....I can't go until this weekend. I did go out and check my camera Sunday though. My digital camera must have had some malfunction. It took 746 pictures of nothing. By the shadows in the pictures, it looked like it went off every minute. It was almost like the shadows were settiing it off. It is a cheap camera my in-laws gave me...one I normally wouldn't buy. My other camera was the mack-daddy about 5 years ago.....but it is film, not digital. So the quality isn't the best.....but it has amazing trigger speed. Since the film only had 24 exposures it missed the last 25 things that walked in front of it.In the pictures I did get, there was one nice buck and another pretty descent buck. Below are the pictures....again sorry about he quality, it was film, developed, scanned, then uploaded. Enjoy...

A nice buck I would be tickled with.....

A descent buck that would be tickled with next year (or this year depending on the situation)....

Another picture of the descent 10 pointer....
Old 10-01-2007, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics zubba. I am heading out this evening, low expectations on my part. Its windy and warm today, but I can't kill one from the couch lol.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

zubba those are some good looking deer to bad that second one is not just a little wider he would definetly be a shooter. Went out this morning didn't get to hunt to new stand due to the wind. hunted my south stand and seen nothing!!! a half a dozen turkey and they were out of bow range!! didn't think it was going to be a productive morning when driving into the place a handfull of deer were beded down in the ditch along the levy road. Oh well such is life!! atleast I was out could have been at work!!
Old 10-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

First hunt of the year in the books for me. I saw 14 million tree rats....and no deer.[&:]I'm not hunting tomorrow, may try to hold off until Thursday.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:01 AM
Fork Horn

Thursday is going to be the next day for me. Going to get to sit in the new stand!!! Hopefully it will produce the way I think it will!!!

Quick Reply: 39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.