Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

Beagle, if you ever need a hunting partner up there you just let me know buddy

I spent all Saturday in a tree. I had a really nice 9 possible 10 point (he had one small G4 on the one side that I don't know if it was long enough to score or not) walk by at 70 yards. Too far. He was not rutting at all. He was going south while 3 does were going north and he just walked, and not even a quick paced buck walk, but a slow meander, just feeding along. I will upload a picture of him soon so you can see him. He wouldn't have scored a ton, but he is a really cool deer. Lots of mass. LOTS of mass. And a big, big body. Would have loved to get a shot, but it wasn't in the cards. Good news is we have pictures of 3 new big bucks on the property so hopefully I will get a good shot at one sometime this year.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

At least you seen one now Jim. No maybe next time he will come a little closer for a shot. Beagle, I hope he is headed your way as well. That would be awesome.

I went out last night and the I thought the wind was going to snap my tree in half and take me down with it. A tree next to it was banging into mine and it was not cool. I stuck it out and only seen one doe at 45 yards. I was going to shoot but she never stopped walking once she got into the field she picked the pace up a bit. I am moving my stand on Saturday to my favorite rut stand spot to be ready on the 3rd of Novemeber. I have not hunted there all year this year so I am hoping that it will be good.

The pheasant season opens this Saturday and I will be sitting in a preasure point because after all them hunters get out there and start walking around the deer start moving all over the place.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:16 AM

well no luck this morning, had a doe and fawn come thru and the doe was interested in the scrapes I made, then had a little buck work the big scrape, but i'm sure theres a bigger one that made it. I heard one grunt a ways off tho, and heard some moving until the HighLine crew came thru and started working. I'll probly hunt that stand again tuesday night and wednesday morning, then thursday night and friday morning i'll most likely hunt my hill stand. idk bout this weekend, hopefully I get one beforehand so I dont need to worry bout it
Old 10-22-2007, 07:11 PM

Guys, I got a buck yesterday and want to show the pics but it keeps saying file too large. Can I email them to one of you and have you post them please???
Old 10-22-2007, 07:16 PM

frickin sweet bb! I WANT MORE DETAILS!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Berwindale send them to me. My email is [email protected]

Come on we can't wait to see.

LT
Old 10-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

where you at BB? I'll have those pics up in just a few if you send them to me. If you are still having trouble that is.

LT
Old 10-22-2007, 09:05 PM

LT, I sent them. Please post them and I'll put the details on here when I get done feeding the horses. Sorry i'm not in them but it was a steep coulee and there was nowhere to set the camera.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK Berwindale, here is your buck pics. You have got a lot of explaining to do on how this black thing with the scope shoots arrows. LOL Just kidding. Great buck you got there. Can't wait to hear the story.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

And the last pic.

Good Job Berwindale.

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.