Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

Jim, I get 150 as well.

Oh Rob!
Old 11-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, at least if we are wrong we are in good companyLike I said, the 1/8 will make no difference, but I would have been surprised if I was wrong after adding it up as many times as I did.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, I have done it now. I went and called it over on the Bowhunting forum. I posted that by Saturday afternoon I "will" have a Buck on the ground. I feel pretty confident in this. I have Friday and Saturday off from work. I will be hunting each day as all day sits. (Or until I drop the big boy)

Wish me luck, and good luck to you guys.

LT
Old 11-07-2007, 10:37 PM

hopefully thats confidence, not cockiness Get em LTK! If things go as planned I'll make it out tomorrow night as well as Friday morning, then I have all weekend to hunt. I'm trying guys, school is getting hectic and its has finally become a priority over hunting. im not very happy with that but it needs to be done.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

LTK, you are the man! That is the attitude we need! I am 100% confident in you. Let us know when you drop him.

Beagle, you are a crazy young manScool over hunting? What is the world coming to and what kind of role model are you being for the rest of us? Next thing you know Justin will be putting his kids before hunting for Pete's sakeAm I the only one with hunting as my #1 life priority? No, wait it isn't even #2. Although I bet my wife would argue that point.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Typical Buck

LTK put it on'em son!

-john
Old 11-09-2007, 09:39 AM

no luck yet again... i did grunt in a little buck from 350 yards away. i could see a deer and couldnt tell what it was thru the branches, so i grunted and he came right in. he was only a busted up little 6 point. o wel got all weekend now
Old 11-09-2007, 10:48 AM

Keep at 'em boys, persistance WILL pay off
Old 11-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys I dropped a buck this morning on the last day I could hunt before rifle season. He is not huge but a small 4 x 4. I had a really nice one around me on Thursday but I couldn't get a shot at him. I will score him and post the pictures later tonight. I am beat and hungry. He is already cut up and in the refrig. It is like 75° today.

Good luck LTK.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Wheatley!! A 4 x 4 of any size will boost our score. Congrats man.

No luck for me this morning. Man our stinkin temp's are like high 70's tomorrow and 61 tonight. This sux. I am so ready for some sign of winter here. But yet, I will be after them as long as I can hold out tomorrow. By Noon it will be a buck on the ground. ( Even if I have to visit the zoo. LOL)

LT

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.