Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

And I agree, wish we could stay a team for another season. Like I said before..This team really could compete for many years. Many Years!
I agree, just think if we had m06, and Brents bucks that got away not to mention that Jeff and I both missed bigger bucks prior to the ones we entered. I think we'd be up there tight.

Next year, I'll see what I can do. [8D]
Old 12-11-2006, 09:30 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

And I agree, wish we could stay a team for another season. Like I said before..This team really could compete for many years. Many Years!

I knew the power bestowed on you would ruin you eventually!! [] The sad thing... who would have thought it would be for the likes of this pathetic team?? You can do much better!!Pick yourself a winning team next year. [8D]

Tim
Old 12-12-2006, 07:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I agree, just think if we had m06, and Brents bucks that got away not to mention that Jeff and I both missed bigger bucks prior to the ones we entered. I think we'd be up there tight.

Wrote the logic last night, we will be together forever!!!

No way I can shoot 176'' deer every year[8D]
Old 12-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

we definently could compete for a couple more years...i dont know how many...some of you guys are kinda OLD (i think that was my first GOOD crack on you guys!! lol) but seriously we got a good team...and you guys are 100% correct..if we had some of the bucks that got away and bigger bucks that got shot second we would be on top. i cant help but to think i should have added roughly 100 inches..or if that monster i saw opening day of rifle came by probably closer to 130 inches...but thats why its called hunting...if i dont do any good in the late season i got my hopes up for next season....i really think that biggun i seen the opening day of rifle is still alive....a kid killed an 11pt monster in the general area...but i seen pics and it dont look like the one i seen..its rack is BIG and thick and HIGH...the one i seen i thought was wide and "perfect" long tines and semetrical...so i cant help but to think hes alive..and hope hes back on my hill come the late season...and my orchard may pay up...ive seen bruisers in there in the late season...so we will see....
Old 12-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Fork Horn

Jeff, Nice buck I saw it on ENIGMA, great job. Q2
Old 12-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Q2.....

Thank you VERY much. I feel like I worked hard, this season....and I told Lisa (my wife) Sunday....he was a WONDERFUL validation to my season.

I REALLY appreciate the compliment. He is simply beautiful.

Thanks, again.

Jeff
Old 12-13-2006, 09:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: SBGobblers

Q2.....

Thank you VERY much. I feel like I worked hard, this season....and I told Lisa (my wife) Sunday....he was a WONDERFUL validation to my season.

I REALLY appreciate the compliment. He is simply beautiful.

Thanks, again.

Jeff
Did you spoon him like Duke?
Old 12-13-2006, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are funny. Don't you think other teams had some get away and others shot larger bucks after the first was entered. I think you would still be behind us either way!

Old 12-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah Wheatley but other teams aren't us! Damn it, your right tho, I did the math and we'd be as close as perhaps 30" or so with my guesstimation but at least we'd be knocking....and we still have guys that could score, your teams done!...lloll

And quit taking the wind out of our sails. [8D]
Old 12-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am a moron[&:]

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.