Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 07:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Here is another
Old 12-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Dominant Buck

I'll use it Germ....if you'll make it THAN instead of THEN.....lol

Jeff
Old 12-11-2006, 08:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Damn you're picky

Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

lol you guys are too much...so jeff...whats the big idea? tellin me to bowhunt and not gunhunt..."for the sake of the team" right?? what are you doing shooting all the little bucks all season...THEN waiting till you got what...TWO bucks dead to shot a good one?? messed up man...i think ill go pop a single antlerd 3 inch spike...WITH MY RIFLE! just to use my bucktag!!

lol just busting your balls....great buck man....im happy for you. next year will be my second year.....what do i have to look forward to? THREE bucks...a piebald BB and a good eatin doe?? hey i better start savin up taxidermist money!!! only i shoot the BIG BUCK FIRST! (for the sake of the team ahahaha) ....congrats man...just how many deer can you shoot down there?? how many more bucks can ya kill?? newbie probably just doesnt know theres a such thing as a licsense, tags, and game laws!! lol joking...again. good luck the rest of the season.......go kill a 200" giant!!!!

Old 12-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Dominant Buck

Mauser.....

I can legally take 4 bucks in NC if they're taken in the right counties. I have one Eastern NC buck tagged....and I'm done in the Western section (2 buck limit, here). I won't be down East anymore.....so I'm done on bucks. I have one doe tag left....and I may use it....or I may not. I'll hunt with my son if he shows interest, this week. Otherwise.....I'll bask in what I realize was a dream year.

To all my teammates.....I'd love to meet every one of you and share a cold beer and some stories. It's been a THRILL to have an avenue to share my experiences through. You'll never know what this has meant to me.

I've hunted hard, this year.....maybe harder than I ever will, again. It's been fascinating.....and I think I'll be a different hunter every year to come. I already know I have one target for next season.....and different goals. It would also be awesome if we won this tournament/contest.....and we could all meet back here, again, next season. I'm hoping for that.

Jeff

Old 12-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Here's my 12/9/06 buck. I couldn't be more proud.

Jeff

Old 12-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

dang jeff...thats pretty awesome. you know how it is in PA..one buck and were done. plus counting points on that one buck!! i just hope all the bucks i had to let walk come back to visit me next season!!

awesome buck..congrats on the buck and the awesome season!

im done hunting till the day after xmas....but if i got the time im going to beat on some doors and wear the soles off my boots before then...i get back to work 4-5 days a week this saturday. this is finals week for me at college so i gotta study everyday...got a half decint final schedule so i should come out of this semester pretty decint. 3 semesters down...whered the time go????

i too hope we can be a team next year...i got a goal and a target as well. a big mature whitetail. after seeing my buddys uncles from the mountains this weekend i realized THAT is what i want...and i want it with my bow. scouting for NEXT season starts RIGHT NOW. plus i got this coming late season..dont know how ill do or whatll happen...horns are getting loose already like always..but ill be out there WITH THE BOW a good couple hunts. the days we drive ill have the flintlock..but we didnt have anyone to rifle hunt..we probably wont hunt flintlock too much and ill be working..so that means BOW HUNTING! cant wait...
Old 12-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

On the Avatar, It's Germ warfare time!
Old 12-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Fork Horn

Nice buck Jeff!

Germ, that avatar is hilarious!
Old 12-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's awesome Jeff.. helluva deer. You've had quite a season, hope you have many more to come!

And I agree, wish we could stay a team for another season. Like I said before..This team really could compete for many years. Many Years!

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.