Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

We all had our share of potential, and missed inches. Just off the top of my head between 3 of our members we could have 180-200" more inches and this thing wouldn't even be close.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Edit for being a dumbing[8D]
Old 12-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am sorry, I couldn't help it. I will go back to my room now.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

guys....notice how many people SPY on us??? theres more people that lurk our team page than anyone elses i bet!! i know ive only been to a few other teams ONE time real quick coz we heard they scored...but we had lurkers the whole time!

i think they all fear us!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

Edit for being a dumbing[8D]
Tell me Germ, How does this particular edit make you smarter. Exactly what is a dumbing? [8D] lol

Wheatley, LOL, It's been a great year, I feel better than last, keep up the good work.

No doubt m06...no doubt, They all know where the fun is...!...
Old 12-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Dominant Buck

m06.....I'll pay for the gas. You've got through Saturday to get down here and tag a buck!

Gary....
Did you spoon him like Duke?
Shhh. Thats for PM

Jeff
Old 12-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's right.. I'm a sponner.

And if a buck ever plays his cards right and is eligable for B&C, I'll do alot more too.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

aha Jeff..still offerin huh...sorry man. i got my last final tomarrow at 6pm...and work at 7am saturday...dont forget i still got my late season after xmas.....dont know how itll pan out but we will see.....hopeing for some SNOW by then! going to hunt my orchard a couple more times and try to find a lazy farmer with standing corn. see what happens...
Old 12-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Typical Buck

Whats up team! It's not over yet. I got close again the other morning to what I think was that ten I had at 27yds durring the early archery season. I changed my setup for the night hunt and three does came out of the same trail from the thick logged bedding areathat they all entered earlier. At 20 yds single file they came but the pumping of my heart slowed as I began to realize he was not it tow. Must have gotten pre-occupied with a different girl or simply held till dark. I know where he eats, I know whrere he sleeps. Now if he would only make a mistake before Tuesday night! I'll be hunting the late PA archery season hard after X-mass as well.

The house is coming along nicely and slowly of course(I mostly juststand there with a beer and think WOW this is my houseinstead of getting any work done)I'll get some pictures up in the near future.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

The house is coming along nicely and slowly of course(I mostly juststand there with a beer and think WOW this is my houseinstead of getting any work done)I'll get some pictures up in the near future.
Great news MM, keep at it and check in when you can and the above quote, I know exactly what you mean. When your ready, I'll come drink a beer with you and say, WOW, this is your house then of course I'll return the favor and have you down.

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.