Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 12:58 PM

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

im sittin here just waiting for another buck from you guys... what a comeback i must say, but after those scores get entered... well you can do the mathjust playing guys congrats on your bucks
Old 11-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Rob
Your one heck of a guy, I don't care what Q2 said about ya or even if it's true or not.
Your all right in my book.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Q2INWHITETIALS
Hope you have a nice one and many more for years to come.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:19 AM
Typical Buck

Happy belated Birthday Q2! Hope it was a good one. Good luck to everyone who is still hunting.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks fellows for the birthday wishes it was a great one spent with great friends. I unfortunatly came down with a nasty cold the day before and couldnt join in with Rob and his wife for a night out on the town which I very muched missed. Robs b day was on Friday and mine Sunday and we both tugged out which made it that much more special.

I cant believe My season is over I still have the itch to be out there but I am more than happy to live through you guys. We cant let Team 17 pull away I have faith in the rest of you. Come on boys this is a team of some pretty cool guys that I would like to team up with next year so lets win this thing.. Good luck fellows...
Old 11-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Robs b day was on Friday and mine Sunday and we both tugged out which made it that much more special.
Holy CRAP that sounds "Nasty"!

Jeff
Old 11-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey MegaBucks

Here we come[8D] Look out!!
Old 11-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

First I would like to say Im sorry that I haven't posted on here for some time. My computer was on the blink. Second all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all my teammates who have this team on the brink of a big win. Sorry to say I did not get a Buck on my trip to Kentucky or a Buck in my state of PA. I hunted hard in Kentucky but did not see one shooter buck the whole time we were there, what a let down this trip was!!!! I would get into details but my left wrist is still healing from the slits I did to myself. If I start talking about it again my right wrist will be nextI hunted 3 days the last week here in PA and seen one nice Buck that was to far to shoot. The first season is over but I still have the gun season to still bowhunt and the late archery season after Xmass, so there is still alot of bowhunting left to try and score for the team! Man this great that our team has a great shot to win and I might throw out my 8pt or better rule so I can help this team score another Buck. Take one for the Team AH! Oh I did forget to mention that I did shoot a Doe in Kentucky out of frustration and to bring home some meat. I did take a picture of it with my Mega Bucks shirt and If I can figure out how to post it on here I will. Maybe I can email it to one of you computer Geeks and you can Post it. Its not over til Its over, and Congrats to my skillfull Bowhunting teammates you guys are the BEST of the BEST
Old 11-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hi hatchet
Sorry to hear about your puter , your trip and your wrist cograts on the doe though it's nutinn to comit suicide over .
Don't be to hard on your self I haven't scored ether not even a doe , at least you got meat in the freezer and we still have plenty of time.
The fat lady not singing yet she maybe start humming but your right it's not over , keep the fath my fellow team mate the last four of us will get one for the score card evevn if we have to break that eight point rule.
Gun season starts tomarow here in Michigan so I'm gonna have to use a friends private land to get away from those CRAZY YAHOO'S that shoot at anything thats moves.
As for your picture if you want you can send it to me care of [email protected] and I'll post it up for you glad to hear you wore your team T - shirt , I've been keeping mine with me on every trip.
It's good to hear from you and keep trying but remember it's just a contest , just go out and have fun good luck ,be safe and God Bless.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:10 AM
Fork Horn

Hatchet nice to here from you.. Dont give up on the eight or better keep positive and smoke the big one the second season can be as productive as the first.

Sb your right that didnt sound right lmao, I retract that statement. New statement " it was cool that we shot two bucks in the same season " Good luck to both of you this week...

Germ we are not concerned, you guys will trip over your own bow strings and remain behind us. Do the math Team 12 came beforeTeam 36 at the beginning and at the end Team 12 -1st place ,Team 36 - 36th place you guys will become a memory....

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.