Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Your welcome hatchet
Thats a real good story about your doe , I never hunted out of state or with an outfitter.
It would be nice to hunt somewhere like Kentuckey , West Virgina or anywhere that I haven't been.
Your doe looks pretty big , I bet she was real tasty.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:23 AM
Fork Horn

Hatchet nice doe congrats.

New congrats on another buck and cant wait to see the pics

Rd I'm not sure if the video counts but if it does mine is on video, but by the sounds of it team 36 doesnt want that to happen,they are having a hard enough time keeping up, a couple video shots would just put them into depression.lol. I believe millertime has pitchfork on video also.

Germ amen.....

I'm going crazy not being able to hunt but bear season opens up on Monday so crossing the old fingers or should I say crosshairs.

Good luck guys Q2
Old 11-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey team have you read the post about HNI get together , it's in the bowhunting forum and it sounds like a good idea.
I think it would be a great way to meet everyone , I'm planing on going if they can get it organized.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea RD it was very tasty! Hey Q2 I wish you luck bear season. I can't go this year because I burned to many days on my KY trip. I been hunting Bears in Pa for 25 years and never seen one with a gun in my hand. Did you hear if therewere bears shot on our first Archery bear hunt last week? GoodLuck and be safe!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Fork Horn

Hatchet no I havent heard but I'm very curious, it's a season that doesnt make much sense to me, whymake theseason the entire archery season, your chances in Pa are slim to take an archery bear. Speaking of bear season I didnt see one but saw a nice 6 point that came to with in 20yrds after calling to him. Great day in the Pa woods. I'm right there with you Hatchet I have been out a few years and never have I seen a bear with a gun in my hand either, my brother connected three years ago with a nice 200 pounder.I will be out the next two mornings and try again before work..

Old 11-23-2006, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just wanted to say
Happy Turkey Day to all of my team mates.
Hope everyone has a good one.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well gun Deer season opens on Monday. I will be out with my 13yr old son. I'm going to sit with him in the blind and try to get him his first deer. I will be out on Tuesday with the bow to try and score for the team!

Hatchet jack
Old 11-26-2006, 07:34 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys! I am just checking in. Things have been getting real busy around here. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, a little late! Our shotgun season opens this weekend, so all the yahoos will be out. I will be carrying my muzzleloader this season. In Iowa, you have your choice of shotgun or muzzleloader. I hope you are all still having fun outdoors, and good luck to those of you still hunting.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hi team mates
I hope every one is doing well , still haven't scored yet but I'm trying.
Went out to my happy hunting grounds last Saturday morning , boy what a mistake that was .
I got in to my stand early and waited for first light and then BAME BAME somebody with a gun was about 50 to 70 yards behind me on the ground.
I didn't see what he was shooting at but it was in my direction , the leaves and branch's below my stand was riddled with a hail of shot gun blast.
Talk about crapping your pants " MAN " that really scared me and made me mad at the same time , thats makes it three times I've been shot at or in the line of fire.
Any way enough with my bad luck , I wanted to throw a thought out to you guys on the team if it's ok with everyone.
I got this PC program that makes certificates and other things so I was thinking if I could ask for everyones mailing address , I would make these certificates for all of team mates and send them out in the mail for everyone.
If you think it's a good idea you can E - Mail me your address or P M me with it my E - Mail address is [email protected] thank you and I'll get back with ya all later.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well I took a day off from getting shot at and stayed home to get a " honey - do " project done.
At least it made my wife happy whe she pulled up in the driveway.
Just thought I would share the picture with you guys.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.