Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread >

Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 27 Thread

c'mon guys, we need some updates.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:30 AM

Man, I wish I could give you an update. The gun season is upon us here in WI. I should get back at it next weekend. I haven't seen the quality of deer I had been glassing over the summer. Of the 8 deer we've got (6 does, 2 bucks), only one of the bucks was a decent 120-130 class. And it wasn't shot by me.[:@]
But Im more than happy with my friend. Even though he shot it out of a stand I put a week in!
Old 11-25-2005, 05:41 PM

last day of bow tommrow will be out all day ,so far this week i seen one big doe , couldnt get a shot, try a diffrent spot in the afternoon ran into another hunter he was telling me there were 4 diffrent bucks in this area, so i put my climber up and wouldnt you no just as it was getting hard to see my pins i here a deer walking around to my right it started getting darker and this deer was just walking around me i had to wait till it was pitch black to get down from my stand , so i wouldnt spook the deer , but thats the best my season been besides passing on the fork horn, good luck to everyone else, hoppfully tommrow ill get lucky we had some snow so mybe will do a little still hunting
Old 11-27-2005, 08:55 AM

sorry guys another bow season with without a buck,i put alot of time in the mornings, cause my job makes it almost immpossible to hunt nights, i wish the rest of u guys good luck who still have your bow season, are shotgun season begains tommrow since i hunt on some public land i have to pick up my gun, ill be checking in guys see how were still doing good luck again
Old 11-29-2005, 09:04 AM

good effort jamiebuck, good luck with the gun.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:00 AM

I'm trying. Just hasn't come together yet. Still have another 1.5 months. I'll be out there until last day of the season. It's going to be tough after the gun season though.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:43 AM

I missed a big 10(150 ish) 2 wks ago. After next gun season and the deer calm down I hope it gets cold and snowy. I have a great food plot that they will start hitting. Its always been a great late season hotspot. I've seen a lot of shooters lately just cant get it right. I'm having a good and bad season. GOOD: Ive seen 12 shooters
BAD: I have missed 2 shots. I havn't had this many misses ever, especially on big bucks.

Another bad. I found out that a relative has been sneeking into the backside of our property and hunting. He shot and lost a monster while taking out a big 8. His son shot a 100inch 8 and a basket rack 8. The big ones bother me but not like his son. The 100 inch 8 I have let walk 3 times this year. And under no circumstances should he be shooting basket racks. Anyway(sorry for venting) I talked to him about it, they are going to stay out for good. I also gated up both roads and only me and the guy that farms it have the key.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:50 AM

hi guys just checking to seehow everyones doing ,shot gun season wasnt to good to me miss a nice doe, i think i had doe fever, are blackpowder begains tommrow, we have some nice snow for some still hunting , is everybody bow season over ,well good luck guys
Old 12-26-2005, 01:09 PM

boy everyones season must be done, i did score last mon with my m/l i tought i show you guys a pic. i know its not bow but it s aone shot deal

Old 12-28-2005, 08:36 AM

Still got a week left. Ill be out again this weekend. Just have not seen the quality of bucks that I was glassing this summer. A bit discouraging, but it makes get back out every chance I get. And with warmer temps, Ill stick it out as long as I can....

Quick Reply: Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.