HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Coast 2 Coast (27) Thread
Old 11-29-2005, 10:43 AM
RiverBottomBowHunter

Default RE: Official Team 27 Thread

I missed a big 10(150 ish) 2 wks ago. After next gun season and the deer calm down I hope it gets cold and snowy. I have a great food plot that they will start hitting. Its always been a great late season hotspot. I've seen a lot of shooters lately just cant get it right. I'm having a good and bad season. GOOD: Ive seen 12 shooters
BAD: I have missed 2 shots. I havn't had this many misses ever, especially on big bucks.

Another bad. I found out that a relative has been sneeking into the backside of our property and hunting. He shot and lost a monster while taking out a big 8. His son shot a 100inch 8 and a basket rack 8. The big ones bother me but not like his son. The 100 inch 8 I have let walk 3 times this year. And under no circumstances should he be shooting basket racks. Anyway(sorry for venting) I talked to him about it, they are going to stay out for good. I also gated up both roads and only me and the guy that farms it have the key.