everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Community

Contest trash talk

Old 03-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Spike

Default RE: Contest trash talk

I'm looking for the guy they call arrowmaster.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: hoosierHUNTER76

THATS BECause your callin your dog back from runnin a bird down
You're right about that! I've got them trained very well! Hopefully, Ole' Yeller will do better this year
Old 03-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Arrowmaster, let me know when yourcoming by n I'll throw out the tack strip to slow ya down a bit. If we put the dogs on your heels, the rest of your team is sure to follow. Then one of the other teams may just have a chance.[8D]
Old 03-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: deerdust

Arrowmaster, let me know when yourcoming by n I'll throw out the tack strip to slow ya down a bit. If we put the dogs on your heels, the rest of your team is sure to follow. Then one of the other teams may just have a chance.[8D]

And i thought arrows only fans was the two birds in his back yard that he keeps for contest back up.How sweet.[8D]
Old 03-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Typical Buck

Arrow...let him know when we are coming through and before we leave I'll let you borrow my run flat tires....They can't stop us HAHAHA!!! You also have another fan at least 2 other dogs....cats and maybe your wife???? Whenn it isn't turkey season.
Hoosier I still think with all the big typed words and the streaking you are trying to compensate for the fact you are doomed to 2nd place. And it seems that you all still want to be one of us and since you can't you use the flock or flocker in our name to makes you feel like you are one of us.....Sorry when I smack down a bird with my new turkey killer that patterned great with lots o' bb's in the vital areas....you will all be running around crying the sky is falling the sky is falling...No the was just arrow and Lt smacking down a big old bird. I can feel the rush coming arrow you were right brother!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey southern i hope you dont think that was pointed toward you. I was just saying that i get sick of people saying they cant kill birds when they aren't really even trying. I know you southern and alot of people on here can lay the birds down. alot better than me.

and something funny is i do smoke but never in the woods lol.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bang flop

I'm looking for the guy they call arrowmaster.

The Arrowmaster is here. putting a whippin on you...
Old 03-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

hahahaha deer We are headed thru April 19th probably about 4pm your time. I'll be watchin for those tack strips...
Old 03-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: firelt72

Arrow...let him know when we are coming through and before we leave I'll let you borrow my run flat tires....They can't stop us HAHAHA!!! You also have another fan at least 2 other dogs....cats and maybe your wife???? Whenn it isn't turkey season.
Hoosier I still think with all the big typed words and the streaking you are trying to compensate for the fact you are doomed to 2nd place. And it seems that you all still want to be one of us and since you can't you use the flock or flocker in our name to makes you feel like you are one of us.....Sorry when I smack down a bird with my new turkey killer that patterned great with lots o' bb's in the vital areas....you will all be running around crying the sky is falling the sky is falling...No the was just arrow and Lt smacking down a big old bird. I can feel the rush coming arrow you were right brother!!!

Oh I can feel the rush Fire. Its almost time for turkey mode. Maybe once we nail a couple birds in Missouri we can have hoosier, and HJ come down and eat some good turkey. Not store bought turkey. We can at least give them a taste of some wild bird. I'll save some for JW and give him a taste as well.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: hunting junkie

And i thought arrows only fans was the two birds in his back yard that he keeps for contest back up.How sweet.[8D]

The question is HJ can you make my turkeys gobble here at the house. I know I can and Firelt can. Hoosier just wants to make a sandwich out of my pets. No way hoosier...

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.