everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Contest trash talk

Old 03-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Contest trash talk

I'm just telling you what I've heard all my life, southern birds are more educated and therefore harder to hunt. But it depends on the property you hunt also. I'm sure if your property has been hunted for years, the turkeys are of course going to be educated. I'm just saying what I've heard. And I dont care how smart a bird is Pat, I'm gonna find a way to kill him. And if I dont, the only excuse I'll have is that I sucked that day and learned another trick to stick in my vest, not because the birds are smart, although I think that's a very valid excuse. I wasn't sayin yall cant kill turkeys, I know yall are good and the last thing I want to do is sound like "the arrogant bastard" on here, that's not me yall know that. This IS the trash talk thread, figured I do a little more of it, its all in fun and I'm not saying that one person is better than the other. I dont care about that. And I was kiddin about yall having retarded corn eatin turkeys, haha, I know that touched a bone with a few. I wish I had fat turks but I dont because all mine have to eat is whats in the woods and the grass I plant for deer every year. Oh, and we get 3 bucks not 10. One of which has to have 4 points on one side. I dont care about deer though. I dont know what to tell you about our high turkey limit, but I know it aint got a thing to do with the level of turkey hunting difficulty. We dont get to take 5 birds because it's easy, thats absurd to think that because it's not. I'm sure it has something to do with a scientific study some wildlife guru conjured up, which I know nothing about and dont care how they do it. I'm just lucky to be able to take 5 birds, although the most I've ever killed is 4 in one season. And mohunter, I would agree that Alabama would statistically have a lot more low IQ hunters, but I'm not one of them. And about smoking cigs while deer hunting, I knew an old guy back home that hunts on the ground in jeans and flannel and smokes the entire time he's hunting and kills the hell out of deer. He's killed at least 30 or 40 NICE rack bucks from the Talladega National forest, PUBLIC land. Smoking doesn't make you a retarded redneck that cant hunt, it just means you're addicted to cigarettes so you learn how to hunt while smoking and kill animals. Anyways, didn't mean to start this fire up, I respect every last one of you.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

well put
all because some guys are IQ challenged doesn't mean you have to appoligize
Old 03-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

We dont care who has what kind of birds, some are smart some are dumb, Some are fat some are not. We are a turkey hunting community, who are all very knowledgeable of this great sport. One thing I cant get though is all the smart people on this contest forum and you guys and gals still dont get it. Team 2 Meet The Flockers will win the contest. Whats not to understand? The rest of you are playin for the first loser. to Team 2
Old 03-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

same old song and dance arrow

realize team overload undisputed champions
2009 spring contest
Old 03-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

thats old hoosier I already said that about Team 2 Meet The Flockers.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

yes you did but my way sounds better
Old 03-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

MEET THE SUCKERS
DON'T HAVE A CHANCE
Old 03-08-2009, 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Speaking of pictures, i was just surfing the web when i stumbled on this....

And i thought to myself, heck, they already have cheerleaders...they muyst be doing somthing right
That's some funny stuff right there!
Old 03-08-2009, 07:33 PM

Heck, I'm just a dumb ole' hunter that gets lucky every once in a while. I can be found on a field edge blowing one of those screaming peacock callers. Those things work, but the dog whistle works better. Everytime I blow on one of them I got a super nice gobbler in my lap. I LOVE IT!
Old 03-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

THATS BECause your callin your dog back from runnin a bird down

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.