everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Community

Contest trash talk

Old 03-08-2009, 05:59 AM

Default RE: Contest trash talk

ORIGINAL: Arrowmaster

You guys dont stand a chance. Give it up.
We'll see about that good buddy!
Old 03-08-2009, 06:02 AM

Team 13 won't be so "unlucky" and will take it all! It's going to be great takin' it all in 2009.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Arrowmaster

hahaha thats funny southern. Come on up to Indiana and kill a real bird. Whe dont shoot those small frys up here. We kill mammoth gobblers.
Your corn fed birds are bigger of course, but it's a fact that Alabama and Mississippi birds are the smartest and hardest to kill, anywhere in the US. Ask Preston Pittman, and if you don't know who Preston Pittman is, he's killed way more birds than anybody on this site and he's knows what he's talkin about. Here's a Q & A quote from his website:

"Q: Which States have the hardest Birds to hunt?A: Mississippi and Alabama. Why? Mississippi and Alabama have had the longest consecutive open seasons in the US. Also in Alabama, decoys are illegal. Therefore, they have been hunted longer, harder, have heard more calls, been chased, and educated by hunters, more than any other State in the US."

That deal about decoys doesn't apply anymore, decoy are LEGAL now. BUT since they legalized them 3 or 4 years ago, I have used them a handful of times and scared off turkeys every single time. Decoys are useless, these birds are smart. Up there all your corn-fed birds are a bunch of muscle-headed retards, haha . Bunch of jock-birds walkin around talking about which hen cheerleader they're gonna take advantage of this weekend,. No hard feelings though, I wish I had some fatter birds, but I'd rather be outsmarted by a skinny bird and learn a lot more things and become a better hunter, than sit by a cornfield and kill 10 or 12 big ol 25 pounders without even having to call. That's just me though, .

Old 03-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

change
Old 03-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

hmmm, just because you cant use decoys makes your turkeys smarter? ya...

And the presence of cornfields make sa turkey dumb....ya...

That makes 0 sense. Our turkeys are smarter because we use decoys. Their bigger because they are better. Just like our deer.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

That makes 0 sense. Our turkeys are smarter because we use decoys. Their bigger because they are better. Just like our deer.

As bad as i hate to admit it i agree with Siman08/OHAnd to add you can kill more deer and turkey cause you have more.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hunting junkie

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

As bad as i hate to admit it i agree with Siman08/OHAnd to add you can kill more deer and turkey cause you have more.
Isnt that the truth! How is it harder if you can kill 5 gobblers and 10 deer in a year....and were only allowed 1 buck in the entire state?

(The numbers arefor exampleonly)
Old 03-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Typical Buck

Man it went from trash talk to arguing over who has the smartest bids....geesshhh..... Sounds Like the EXCUSES are already being layed down so that you can say well my birds are smarter than your's so that's why TEAM 14 won...... I guess maybe we should post an Excuses post for you guys...
Old 03-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pat_Ely

Man it went from trash talk to arguing over who has the smartest bids....geesshhh..... Sounds Like the EXCUSES are already being layed down so that you can say well my birds are smarter than your's so that's why TEAM 14 won...... I guess maybe we should post an Excuses post for you guys...

I thought there was one already that no name thread.[8D]
Old 03-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are we sure its smart birds.....or dumb hunters.
I have seen some people that said "man that bird was just to smart for me" while he was sitting there smoking a cigarette and make noise on every call inbetween puffs of smoke.

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.