Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
your views... >

your views...

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

your views...

Old 09-21-2002, 08:58 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-21-2002, 09:06 PM

Default RE: your views...

Its pretty sad when people think like that...
Old 09-22-2002, 01:58 PM
Typical Buck

i'm not gonna argue that because i've already stated my case. i've told you what i believe in and you've rejected it.

i can't see how that rapture can be compared to satanic stuff i don't see that at all.

POST A GUNREVIEW TODAY!
http://gunreviews.to.gs
Old 09-28-2002, 02:41 AM

I don't worry about other peoples religion, if they want to be told how to live there life that's fine, I am going to live my life to the fullest.
How much money goes into feeding the hungry and the homeless around the World (places other than the US)? How much money goes into feeding the hungry and the homeless in the United States? We need to get our priority’s straight! Don't worry about them, worry about us. Our government will give food to every Afghan they see but they won't give food to a homeless American.

BTW, I hate the Latin Grammy's!
Old 10-01-2002, 01:37 PM

Religion is a touchy subject that I don't care to talk about.
Old 10-02-2002, 02:22 PM

jjoel has sad everything well, as for you "a hunter in X1" you need to read the bible. The rapture is coming and thats no Bull$***.

Old 10-02-2002, 10:01 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-02-2002, 11:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ahunter, if you read the Bible and then decide the rapture won't happen, that's one thing. But to not believe in it "just because?" You need to base what you believe on something. And I suggest you do read the Bible. If not as a holy book, read it because it's got good stories in it. Some of the best, giants, wars, all kinds of good stuff. You may learn something from it to say the least.

And, I have read the Bible, and though God is a loving God, not to fear Him is ridiculous. He's God, you should fear Him. I fear Him.

Edited by - FroMan on 10/03/2002 00:51:56
Old 10-03-2002, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

I hate them all.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:44 PM
Fork Horn

2 peter 3:9 says

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance"

That I think explains why the rapture has not yet happened, not everyone that is to come to Christ, has yet come to him.

I do not defend the Christian crusades, but, In reality, there is allot more to it than just Christians getting to gether and killing Muslims, simply because of their hatred for them, the territory taken from the Muslims was taken BY the Muslims in the same fashion that the Christians took it back, It was more a war over territory than anything else, one side took the territory and the other side wanted it back, but the only way the governments of the Christian nations could get the their people to fight, was to encourage religious hatred. So In the minds of the people of the Christian nations, it WAS a crusade to rid the land of Muslims, BUT in the minds of those behind the crusades, it was merely a way to get back land that their people had once owned.

Now I believe that anyone should be able to believe in what ever they want, BUT that there is only one way in to heaven, and that is through Jesus Christ.
"I am the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the father except through me" John 14:6

One of the reasons I think so many Muslims are violent, is because there is no assurance of salvation in Islam, other than dieing in a holy war, if you die in a holy war you go straight to heaven, otherwise, you simply have to hope that your good deeds out weigh the bad, and even then it's up to Allah weather or not you are let in. And that’s the way it is in almost all religions, you have to do good deeds to go to heaven, or reach your enlightened state of "nothingness" (as in most eastern religions), but In Christianity, it's different, in Christianity, The all mighty most holy GOD and creator of the universe, came down to earth, to die for you, while we where still his enemies! "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8, think about this for a second say you had a child, (we will just say it's a boy for the purposes of this illustration) and you and your son or went to a baseball game, or some big event like that, when a truck drives in to the center of the, field and a man gets out and says, there is a bomb in the truck, and they will kill everybody if you don't give up your child to be tortured and killed in front of everyone, would you do it? Say that you decided that you would, your son was willing, and after all logically it makes sense right? I mean one dies so that everyone else can live, but now imagine that on the way down all the people that your son is dieing for, started insulting him, cursing at him spitting in his face! And doing the same to you, you have the power to stop this at any time, you can leave, and you won’t be harmed, would you still go through with it? I know I wouldn’t, if I where in that situation I would let everyone die and hope it was slow and painful, and I bet (despite what you might say in response) you ALL would do the same. But God didn’t do that, he valued us enough, he loves us so much, that despite everything we did to him, he STILL went through with it, his son died in YOUR PLACE.... what “religion” compares? What compares to what God did for YOU.... God is seeking you, he wants to have a relationship with you, you don't have to “look” for him, you just have to except him, admit you have sinned, and trust in him, and if you do that, than the very LEAST you can do for him is to try and live your life in a way that honors him, and do his will. And if you think you have not sinned..."for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23 …

Quick Reply: your views...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.