Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
your views... >

your views...

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

your views...

Old 08-03-2002, 09:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default your views...

ok... just wondering what do you guys think about other cultures, religions, ect.... like about african americans, mexican, chinese, japanese, hindu, refugees from afghanistan, eastren indian ect.... also about jewish, wiccan, satanism, christianity, atheism, free spirits, doomsdayers, ect...

i gave myself to wicca through ceremony about a year ago... it is not satanism wiccans do not worship the devil or any other "evil" being... recently i have declined the practice and have become a free spirit... i am open to all religions and peoples... people are just flesh blood and thought... and i welcome all thoughts

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/memb...ntingirl89.jpg
Old 08-03-2002, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: your views...

Finally an interesting topic, and a new one i can actually answer. I a open minded person so I often wonder about different issues that you cover on this topic. Cultures, i think its pretty neat how people all over the world have other type of cultures, some might seem odd and wierd to others but its because of difference and outside looking in. As for myself, I know its how they see things (same as for religion as well) and its all good. As for people, i just see them as people rather then color, we all bleed the same colored blood and i hope some day that people will understand that. Religion wise I also keep an open mind, i myself are an atheist or antogist, I believe in myself and that i can control my fate, well, not heatlh wise compeletly but i am sure you know what i am saying. I actually enjoy talking to people who are christian, jewish so on and so forth. I have known several friends who are into satanism, people think it is worshipping the devil, just like how people think wiccan is a form of satanism. Satanism isn't all about worshipping the devil, maybe some forms of this might worship satan but there is probably more that don't. If I am recalling correct, or i can not, i believe that christianity labels people who are not christian or some sort of "evil" belief, that they are satanist. It is also about believing in yourself and believe in what you are doing. Some people can't understand this so i won't go into full details of it. As for the doomsdayers, I really don't know any personally so i can't really say much about that. I had several friends who practice wiccan but I never learn of it myself, however i know its not a good or evil thing as huntinggirl puts it, i know its about worshiping nature and animals, and if i am wrong about that, please correct me huntgirl. I am not a 'free spirit' but i keep an open mind mind towards all. Off the subject just for a second, i myself believe in nature and its animals, i also learned to respect what i hunt and all living things that involve in nature. So, that is how I feel about this, hopefully i didn't lose everyone who is reading this.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Live to hunt, hunt to live, be the eyes of the hawk <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 08-03-2002, 11:37 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>christianity labels people who are not christian or some sort of &quot;evil&quot; belief, that they are satanist <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Gotta disagree with you there. As a christian, I can promise you that me and my whole entire family (all are christians as far as i know) would never ever label someone as a satanist just because they aren't christians. That is not right. And I believe the bible speaks against that sort of thing. I may disagree with their beliefs but I won't look down upon them because of that.

Now, I sort of have a problem with atheism. Well, with some atheist, not all. I have talked to some people on other message boards, who are athiest, and they always seem to say &quot;how can you live your life according to a story book?&quot; or &quot;prove god exist. Otherwise, he doesn't.&quot; Thing is, I can't prove god exist... no one can. It comes down to if you have faith in him or not. I do. Some people don't. But some of those people flame me because I believe in god when they say it's not possible for someone to create anything that ever existed. They think I am nuts.

Then you have athiest like the whacko that is trying too get rid of the pledge of alligence. Ok, I'm all for free speech, but sometimes (seems more ofter these days) free speech goes WAY to far.
Old 08-04-2002, 12:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

I understand where you are coming from Huntingfool, i wasn't targeting all of christians, just the ones i was friends with for a time being, when a couple of their parents found out that i wasn't a christian, one said, &quot;you a satanist since you do not believe in christ or christianity.&quot;(it was something like that, i can't recall the excate words) so I wasn't applying all christian or like that, i was just talking on the behalf of these parents in particular. So no offense meant to you or anything.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Live to hunt, hunt to live, be the eyes of the hawk. <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 08-04-2002, 12:57 AM

don't worry, you didn't offend it's all good, I was just pointing that out. Your totally in the right to say what you said, i can see why that person might have said &quot;oh since your not christian then you don't believe in god.&quot;

oh in your first post you said

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> as for people, i just see them as people rather then color<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

I gotta agree with you there. It's to bad that there are still people out there that don't see it that way, rather skin color or race seems to be a big factor. Man racism makes me mad... but that's a whole nother topic..
Old 08-04-2002, 11:56 AM
Fork Horn

I don't really like when other ppl are coming to our country. I mean, we have enough already, it causes problems like with the employment rate and stuff like that too. And then we let all these ppl into our country and they kill 5,000 of us. Or we let them in and we have write everything in 4-5 langauges just so they can read it. If you live in America you should speak American. Not English, American. We have like 10 dialecs of American: like ppl in the south, and ppl up with their home boys in N.Y. and all that stuff.
Old 08-04-2002, 12:37 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-04-2002, 01:02 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I have a problem with Muslims. Theirs is a religion of violence. Their ideas calls for the word to be all Muslim, and that they should win converts by any means necessary, including killing all that resist. I also believe that genicide is the only answer to the middle eastern problem.

I have a problem with immigrants that come here and complain about our country. Muslim kids complained about the ten commandments on a college's walls. Well, don't look at them, or go the hell home.

I have a problem with people that speak another language besides English in America. Hi, this is America, learn our language, or go home.

People that hold on to their 'home country's' traditions piss me off. One muslim lady recently wouldn't take her veil off because women weren't allowed to show their face in public. Well, that's just fine ma'am, you just can't have a drivers license.

I do not have a problem with cults and such. I believe that they will go to hell and I will go to heaven. As long as they're not hurting anyone, then go right ahead.

All of the stuff in recent years has me wondering, what happened to majority rules?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

oh my god that is the best post I have ever read on this board since I've been here!

Majority rules? Well, sorry to say but we aren't the majority anymore! and your post covered who is the majority... immagrants. I say close the borders for a year, that will solve so many problems...
Old 08-04-2002, 01:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-04-2002, 05:44 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: your views...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.