Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
your views... >

your views...

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

your views...

Old 08-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: your views...

ok ok fine... nuke them all...geez.... and i agree completely with outdoorsman260 on his first paragraph with the politically correct bull

Edited by - huntingirl89 on 08/08/2002 14:07:03
Old 08-24-2002, 09:08 PM

Its funny though how everyone hates the U.S.A and yet whenever some country is in trouble they always ask us you know just like when we let afganistan have some of our guns or something to fight another country that was attacking them so right away we get the biggest thanks of our life when more then 5,000 people died when they attack us so now what are we suppose to do when pakistan says that they are on our side then they help bin labon into their country to excape

and then their are the people that say "guns are bad guns kill" yeah i guess if you want to say it that way but i havent ever seen a run-a-way gun running down my street killing my neighbors its the people pulling the trigger that are doing the killing them are the people that need to be in prision then they take all the regesterd guns away that wont help nothing because all the murders are still out there with solen guns killing and the law obiding citizen has no self defense and if they do by chance get ALL the gun out then whats stopping people from using a knife or a bow I have a friend who is going though a devorse and he has a two years with his guns taken away and 200 or some foot restaint not that hes the guy to do something like this but he could easily stanb her with a knife but he wont but some whachos will do that sometimes i wonder about some of them polititions
Old 08-25-2002, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

i hate black people jews mexicans im a white person i belive in the white mans bible i wouldnt ever wanna be in the kkk because there scary as you know what but i belive in them and what they are doing is right

100%REDNECK
Old 08-25-2002, 04:10 PM

I'm am an extremely outspoken person so I would advise you to get comfortable before reading this rant.

I hate ignorant stupid people. I hate black ignorant stupid people, I hate Hispanic ignorant stupid people, I hate Asian ignorant stupid people, I hate Middle Eastern ignorant stupid people and I hate any other ignorant stupid people I failed to mention. Pretty Much if your ignorant and stupid I hate you.

I hate the NAACP. They might have been all well and good when they were trying to get equal rights but now they are getting better rights. I mean look at their newest undertaking sueing the goverment for slavery reperations. As far as I'm concerned they should be grateful we brought their butts over here. If we hadn't they would starving to death in their motherland. Also the other main mission of the NAACP is to keep Black people out of jail. They dont care whether they are innocent or guilty, all they care about is "lets keep our brotha's out jail man" It seems like the only criminals that are ever guilty anymore are white.

I hate people who move to America and don't speak ENGLISH. I mean all of our ancestors learned to speak English when they came over. Even the Native Americans learned to speak English. All these Immigrants are doing is taking jobs away from Americans and draining our resources. As far as I'm concerned we should give all the immigrants that are here 1 year to learn basic English and those that dont get deported. Also we should close the borders to all Non-English speaking people.

Moving on to religion I really don't care who or what you believe in as long as it doesn't affect me. Thats why I can't stand the Jehovahs Witnesses or Muslims. All the Jehovah's Witnesses do is bother you constantly (They once were at my house everyday for 26 straight days trying to recruit me, I finally started answering the door with my 20 gauge and they got the idea). The Muslims with all their jihad and garbage just want to kill me so I can't stand them. I have no problem with other religions becaue I firmly believe (thanks to my being Roman Catholic) that if you don't belief in God you will go to hell.

I also frimly belief that the only solution to the middle east is just let them have a big huge war and who ever wins gets to divide the land up how ever the hell they want to.

I firmly belief that the death penalty isn't strong enough. I think we should reinstitute the Code of Hammurabi(eye for an eye). You shoot a guy in the face, you get shot it the face. You rape a woman you get raped by a guy. You drive drunk and kill somebody you get to get ran over by a car untill you die.

Finally I can't stand pansies. This includes them retards from Greenpeace, all those gun-control advocate groups, and anyone else who has nothing better to do then devote their lives to a cause that is completely futile.

Save the sport. Take a kid hunting twice and hook them for life!!!
Old 08-25-2002, 05:34 PM

I will agree with you beachhunter except on the part that only whites are punished. My mom works at a prison and she says that the majority is blacks and that about 5% is white the rest are black, mexican, etc. I agree that if the other religion just leave you alone I dont care I mean I have my religion and if you have yours I will let you do what you do. I dont mind blacks except when they start talking like they are chewing on rubber and dont say the words right like when they say aks instead of ask. And for mexican if they would only use their artistic talents for good they could make alot of money instead of makeing stuff in prison for $1
Old 08-27-2002, 01:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is a very good topic, glad to see one come up! Where to start...I'll be honest, I'm pretty close minded. I'm a conservative Christian who doesn't like crap, and won't put up with it. But if people wanna do what they want, it's fine with me, they'll have to deal with it later with the Big Guy. I don't know many African Americans, I know many black Americans though. I do know, that "slave reparations" is an excuse not to work and mooch off of people...and it wouldn't bother me in the least if they wanna march their Black Panther clenched fists right back over to Africa to live there. I belive Christianity is the one and only true religion, but people can worship whoever or whatever any way they want. It's a free country, though I'd be thrilled to see them all in Heaven someday. I don't enjoy ignorance, but it's just something I have to learn to live with. I don't know 1% of everything, but I know where I stand in my beliefs, and I accept others beliefs as well.

And it's good to see some lively opionated kids on this board. I just love it! If yall have any more topics come to mind like this let em roll! Let's keep it real and to the point, and hey, we might even have a little "non-hunting" chat fun!

If guns kill people...

Pencils cause spelling errors...
Cars cause people to drive drunk...
And spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
Old 08-27-2002, 10:56 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>i hate black people jews mexicans im a white person i belive in the white mans bible i wouldnt ever wanna be in the kkk because there scary as you know what but i belive in them and what they are doing is right <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

cord, I really hope you are joking.
Old 08-27-2002, 05:55 PM

Me to huntin fool that aint right,

&quot;She said if I hit that fishin hole today, she's be packin all her things and she'd, be gone by noon....I'm gonna miss her, when I get home.&quot;
Old 08-28-2002, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been converted to Christian. My girlfriend asked me to attend church with her,and I did,and It makes sense to me, so I beleive it now. But I'm open minded to every religion. I still beleive that evolution does happen, but we had to start from somewhere didnt we?
Old 08-29-2002, 11:51 AM

everybodys got a strong opinion, but some of you are ignorant too!!!!!!!

beachhunter u are so ignorant for saying u hate all other ignorant people!!

as for religion culture and that stuff-you come here to believe what you want thats what our ancestors did, thats what this country is buitl on, BUTTTTT- NEver and i mean NEVER push those views on me or complain about the already excisting culture. You come here by choice not forcee, if you dont like it get out! you can believe what you want as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else or you dont push it on them!

as for language- its great you wanna keep and pass on your native language, but English is our language, thats what Americans speak, we should not have to provide you with extra facilities because your too stupid to learn english

also to everyone saying muslim is bad- they are not all bad people, the hijackers and terrorists are extremists

MY NEW QUOTE!! THE TERRORISTS ARE TO MUSLIM WHAT THE KKK IS TO WHITE CHRISTIANS, EXTREMEISTS!!

Mike Kacala

Quick Reply: your views...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.