Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
your views... >

your views...

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

your views...

Old 08-29-2002, 09:40 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-18-2002, 11:19 AM

Default RE: your views...

I know this topics old, but I was reading through it and I have very strong beliefs on this subject.
Some of you were talking about genocide in the middle East and I totally agree with you, they make no attempt at settling their disputes the only way it's going to stop is if they are all DEAD.

It really pisses me off when minority races especially BLACKS get their selves into trouble and they always say the police are discriminating against them just because they are black.
You can argue with me all you want, but if we didn't have black people in our country there would be a lot less crime, less disease, and an over all better smelling place to live.

I have no real problem with mexicans, It's just your sterotypical truckload of mexicans with pinestraw in the back that I don't like.

And lastly I totally agree with those of you that said if these minoritys don't like the way we're running things here just get the hell out and spare us the trouble.

This will probably make some of you angry but I had to get it out.

Old 09-18-2002, 06:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-18-2002, 07:51 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-20-2002, 09:44 PM
Typical Buck

JOSHKELLER tell me how you can be a christian and yet believe in evolution? You don't think that God the God of christianity is the God who created the heavens and the earth?

As far as being an atheist, i'm sorry but i just gotta say this, that's the STUPIDEST thing anyone could say. now if u must go experiment and be opened minded that's fine but BE CAREFUL. messing around with that wiccan stuff and satan worshiping etc.. IS VERY DANGEROUS! i had a teacher who was into that sorta stuff for a couple of years. he would go out with his "friends" and go walk around hte graveyard during the night. his friends have had people accidently get sucked into the ground by who knows what. its just a very dangerous situation to be in. So don't say that you weren't warned ok?

Back to the atheism. EXACTLY what is your definition of being an atheist? Just being able to control your destiny etc.? Or just not believing in anything. I know one person who i might consider an atheist. you'll ask him a questions and all he'll answer is "i dont care". he's a bum though and someone who doesn't care shouldn't live. if you say that you don't believe in anything than that's just a flat out lie. you have to have beliefs in something. now maybe this is just your way of living trying to leave an "all powerful God" out of the picture. if that's what it is then i can understand that. once again though i want to warn you about lots of things out their that do envolve the devil or saten. i can't stress that enough because thoes things look safe but if you toy around with it you could end up dead. it's kidna like sex. if you fool around with that too long you could end up with HIV or other transmitted diseases.

now as far as cultural diversity in america. im asian i was born in korea and have livd their the past two years. do i consider myself korean HECK NO! but america is made up of blacks, whites, asians, hispanics. that's why america is AMERICA. as far as muslims, their religion is not made up of violence. haev you learned about the CHRISTIAN CRUSADES? the christians went from england to jerusalem (or around their) and killed thousands and thousands of muslims and other races and religions.

anywayz. i've lived in korea with friends from 38 different countries. at my lunch table my freinds were from korea, the phillipines, sudan (a muslim country), and hungery. so i know my cultural diversity and i know that the world can get along but i also know it won't happen until the rapture and other biblical events that are soon to come.

anywayz im starting to scare myself because i fear God more than anything so im going to end my post and see what ya'll have to say.

but please don't mess around with the Saten stuff too much ok? infact i STRONG SUGGEST that you stop messing around with it now.

POST A GUNREVIEW TODAY!
http://gunreviews.to.gs
Old 09-20-2002, 09:52 PM
Typical Buck

oh one more thing. I HATE NO ONE!

POST A GUNREVIEW TODAY!
Old 09-20-2002, 10:58 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-21-2002, 03:55 PM

Thats why they call us Americans! Americans live in America! If you are gonna spread your countries cultured and beliefs, do it in your own country! Outdoorsman260 and Littlehuntinfool, great points! I agree with you 100%!

Old 09-21-2002, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

the bible syas the rapture will happen when no one thinks that it will. obviously you dont think it will happen ever thus you are fulfilling a prophecy. i'm sorry that you don't believe in the rapture i sure wish you would though. i really don't want to see anyone being left behind. seriously.

ahunternxi what exactly do you believe in?

POST A GUNREVIEW TODAY!
Old 09-21-2002, 08:39 PM
Typical Buck

oh yea and scientist say that one day the sun will run out of energy and that the oil will run out on earth and a bunch of other stuff. it hasn't happened yet either. one day it will.

and one more comment about hte rapture. you shoudl be glad it hasn't happened yet. i believe God is being gracious and is allowing opportunity for more people to hear about him atleast giving people another opportunity.

POST A GUNREVIEW TODAY!

Quick Reply: your views...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.