Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
I need serious help.. >

I need serious help..

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

I need serious help..

Old 02-26-2002, 07:21 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-26-2002, 07:40 PM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I need serious help..

Tim,
You dont know us from adam, but, some of us know you quiet well! We were you and did some crazy things that almost kept us from being able to shair a post with you.
I could tell you about alot of bad thing but you seem to know some. So I will tell you this, if you feel that you have hit the lowest point in your life and you have no place to go and the only thing you can do to make it better is to end your life. Look up, lift up your hands, and say please.
I would like to tell you that asking God into your life will take away all your pains, fears and problems. It just wont. I can tell you that he will be there to go through them with you!
No matter what is happening in your life right now, taking your life is not the answer. If you need help becouse of a family problem there are alot of ways to get help. If it is a girl, well it can seem like the world ends but trust me there is another around the corner and the world will go on.
If its the lack of friends well (parden my french) but screw them! Look around you there are others like us.
While I am on the soap box I will also tell you that drugs and drinking will do the job of taking your life for you but they will not solve your problems!
You ask and if we can we will answer.
Rick.
P.S. If you want to cut somthing take up cutting on wood!
Old 02-26-2002, 11:38 PM

Hey Tim, I know you don't know me from Adam, but I have found a great place to find friends in time of need, a place where you can study the bible, and have a support group of real friends that will stick with you. It is called Sunday School. If you don't go to one right now, commit to trying one out on Sunday. The greatest gift in life is free.
The price was payed in full 2000 years ago.
You made the right choice.
Old 02-27-2002, 10:55 AM
Spike

Tim, I was once in your shoes too. I had a massive stroke at the age of 30 and lost the use of one arm and had to learn to walk again. I thought that there was nothing worth living for any longer (WRONG!!).Life is a series of challenges. You can get past this one and you will become stronger from the experience. Hang in there, I promise things will get better.
Old 02-27-2002, 12:01 PM

Tim, want to hunt hogs? email me any time i guide for them, its a blast dude the things are stinkey but its a kick, we could run the dogs or sneek up on em ,they cant see none to well but they will smell ya fast, we might get some jogging in too LOL , maybe some tree climbing too he he he let me know when and if , [email protected]
Old 03-09-2002, 10:18 PM

Tim,
I'm an old guy, and I have teenage children. When I read your post I came immediately to tears because I couldn't reach through the phone line and hold you and talk to you.
You have done the right thing by posting on this bulletin board. You have made some new friends now and some of the wonderful things they said to you also brought me to tears. Read their messages over and over and you WILL feel their love. God bless you young man. Stay well for us...ALL of us. We love you.

Critch
Old 03-09-2002, 10:38 PM
Spike

Tim,
listen to these people they would never steer you wrong. I had a friend that killed himself he thought there was nothing in the world that could ever help him in his situation but the thing is if he had just talked to someone he could have seen just how easy it was to get help and get out of such a bad situation. the one thing he didn't think about was how killing himself would affect the people who love him and i know you dont think anyone caress but I grentee you there is many people who do in fact the number of posts here shows you people who dont even know you care enough about you to make sure you dont kill yourself. I gaurentee you things will get better just talk to someone.
Old 03-27-2002, 12:54 PM

Hey Tim I know what your going through if your friends wont help you i will if you wont to talk then emall me at [email protected]
Old 03-27-2002, 06:53 PM

First off I am sorry to hear that its a down point in your life when you have to do stuff like that but like you and others, i been down that road before. I'm not going to preach or anything that because that isn't my thing. I know what you are going through man, i have several deep scars on both my wrists from back when i was depressed and feeling like nothing i did was right or made anyone, including myself happy. This happened about 7 years ago (i am 24 now) and I am not ashamed for what i tried to do to myself because it made me realize that it was a stupid thing to do and it made me realize also that no matter how down or hopeless life seemed, that it'll get better and that i just had to take it one day at a time and that's all we can do. Just take it one day at time bro.
Old 03-27-2002, 07:25 PM

Just remember God will always love you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.