HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   I need serious help.. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/6666-i-need-serious-help.html)

TMB2087 02-24-2002 11:31 PM

I need serious help..

I know a hunting message board isn't the best place to talk about this,but I used to post here and I remember how you guys would always talk about your problems and stuff..but anyway..I am in deep deep depression..last night I cut myself with a razor blade and I'm seriously thinking about killing myself...My friends won't help me(if I had any) Consuling wont help me..Crap..I need your help..what am I ganna do?I dont know what to do with myself anymore..I just need to talk to someone..please HELP..Thanks so much..
-Tim

Deleted User 02-25-2002 11:11 AM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

huntingirl89 02-25-2002 04:36 PM

RE: I need serious help..

hey tim... actually... i know exactly where you're coming from... i myself was in the same situation just last winter... every time something happened i'd end up slicing my arms with my knife... i was so ashamed at it that i didnt tell anyone and that was probably the biggest mistake i could have made... its very good that you are asking for help... feel free to IM me... theres many things that i cant say on here about it... i would be more than happy to talk to you and help you... my AOL sn is [email protected] my hotmail sn is [email protected] and my yahoo sn is [email protected] ... feel free to IM me under any one of those... what helps the best is just talking about it with someone... i found that out and thats what mostly worked for me... after my grandmother's death in december i went downhill fast... one thing led to another, i lost all of my friends due to a disorder that i have that they dont understand... and i dropped into deep deep depression... i started cutting basically everyday and have emotional as well as physical scars today.. i cant say what happened next because the younger ones on here... but please... if you dont want to talk with me than thats fine... but please... talk to someone... just having someone who will listen to you is a great comfort... and i know that in a situation such as this you feel that the last person you want to tell is your parents... but if you feel that you cant handle it than you need to get help... and you cant always pull yourself out alone... again.. if you want to talk... my addresses are
AOL: SilentRain02464
YAHOO: [email protected]
MSN/hotmail: [email protected]

FroMan 02-25-2002 09:37 PM

Bow-Addict pegged that on the head Tim! Jesus is the best friend I've ever had. We're all here for ya if you need to talk or anything. I don't know what you're going through but I will pray for you and God knows exactly what you're going through. You can make it man! We all know that you can. Here's my names if you need to talk...AOL:RyeFroBailey
MSN: [email protected] and [email protected]

cardeer 02-26-2002 03:37 AM

Hey Tim,Remember me? Cardeer the weird old beared left over hippie.Son your message has tears running down my cheeks. Let me tell you something I was there one time.Right where your sitting,Just how your feeling.Im an old man now ,and boy am I glad I didn't do any harm to myself.It was not easy ,but i would of missed a beautiful wife and children and huntin and all the good times.Dont you worry about your so called friends,your the one that is important.I realize you young people have alot of pressure on your shoulders today and it might be a little different then when i was young.When I was young I was a nerd,always picked on by other kids.My dad was a drunk and beat me all the time.I tried to hide the pain with booze,drugs and eventually suicide.Them options are just a trick of the devil,dont fall for it.You have a purpose in this life and maybe you dont understand right now,but it will come to you years from now.Let me tell you about a teen girl from Oklahoma City. She was half American Indian and half Black.She was picked on all the time.Her parents were both drug addicts and prostitutes.She lived in a house with no windows and full of cockroaches.She was beat ,sexually assualted before the age of 6.I seen her at a 7-11 store one day when I was out inviting kids to church.I bought her a soda and got to know her.She was 14 at that time ,ready to kill her self.In most peoples eyes you would say this girl had nothing to live for. She became my friend ,my wifes friend.She asked Christ in to her life.She continued to live in that terrible home.We sent her to the Christian school and wait to you here this.She graduated and went on to college and is now a wife of a missionary in Brazil.What happened to her parents? they both died of overdoses.This young life was hopeless without God.But she had one friend that day I meant her.Who? My friend The Lord Jesus. Your problems aint no bigger then hers or Gods power.MY,MY look what he did to me a nerd in my youth,Im now a long haired x-hippie given the privilage to talk to you.You will make it.You all will make it.Look Im always here for anyone
[email protected]

Cardeer,Bob the Blob

Edited by - cardeer on 02/26/2002 04:39:20

Edited by - cardeer on 02/26/2002 04:42:22

jjoel 02-26-2002 04:11 AM

Tim this Jesus person is for real. If you just allow him a chance you'll really see a change. All you have to do is CONFESS to him, give everything up to him and just tell him that you're sorry for anything u've done wrong in the past (i've done lots of horrible things). Ask for FORGIVENESS, im sure u've apoligized to people before, well this is no different. Ask him to SAVE you, this Jesus is saving your from something much worse than this world. He saves you from hell a place that the bible basically just says is torture. Once you BELIEVE in your heart and CONFESS with your mouth then Jesus has saved you from that aweful place. That in itself is a reason to be happy. John 14:6 says "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved!"

Make sure to email any of these people, they REALLY care for you and want to help you get through this. I want to also. my email is [email protected] (i also have msn messenger) U can also email me if you would like to. Please its not worth it to take your own life. Sometimes it seems bad but please don't do it.

_ _ _ _ _
ROMANS 16:19 SAYS! BE EXCELLENT AT WHAT IS GOOD BE INNOCENT OF EVIL CAUSE THE GOD OF PEACE WILL SOON CRUSH SATEN UNDERNEATH YOUR FEET YEAH!
Remember "The 4 G's"
God
Guns
Guitars
Girls

Rickmur 02-26-2002 04:16 AM

Good luck Tim, cardeer has a lot of wisdom and good words for you to heed. Todays bad make a stronger man tomorrow.

jjoel 02-26-2002 04:16 AM

oh.. and i HIGHLY reccomend this website.. u're not the only teen that has struggles like this. GO TO THIS PLACE! click on the "prayer room". post a message in there. they will also help. oh and this site is made for teens like you and me

Deleted User 02-26-2002 05:06 AM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

lrch 02-26-2002 07:51 AM

Tim,

I was moved to tears when i read your post. Please find someone to talk to, a family member,friend, anyone, if you can't talk to a person, talk to God, He does Love & Understand you. A life as young as your is a terrible thing to throw away. You have years of wisdom speaking to you in the above post, Please listen to them. Take care & hang in there. Renee