Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
What have you all been up to? >

What have you all been up to?

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What have you all been up to?

Old 09-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by huntnteen
Red dont be so pessimistic, your a member of the young hunters crew, and prevent me from being the only person from CA in this part of the forum... What have you been up to?

Oh I wasn't being pessimistic, i was being sarcastic

To my many fans out here (and don't know why my font looks so wierd all of a sudden) or anyone who doesn't know about me. I will spill the beans.

My name is Sean and I am 31 (but look in my 20s) I been here for about 7 years now and been Moderator for about 5 years now, give or take. I was first introduced to hunting by both my parents and my grandfather. I was going with them on trips when I was about 4 or 5 years old. My father passed away back in 2003, and not only did the world lose a great man, but someone who has been my hero and hunting partner. I haven't gone hunting in about 7 years. I just wasn't ready until several years later but haven't been able to go last few years due to money issues. Next year, however, I plan on getting back into it. I am big into bowhunting although I no longer have my bow anymore (fall out of my truck and got ran over before I could save it)
I am in between jobs right now which has been very stressfull but its just another slump that one gets over eventually. Once I do get back on my feet, I will be hunting and fishing again . I have five year old son, whom I plan on taking with me on hunting trips when he is little bit older.

Last edited by Red Hawk; 09-21-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

IVE JUST BEEN SCOUTING WORKING AND GIVIN "big COUNTRY" A HARD TIME!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

I guess I'll start with the most important thing about me...

My name is Morgan (not bush) and I am Canadian!!! Wooo Wooo (crowd roars)

Therefore I must love the snow and my igloo, I have been living in Ontario for the past 5 years and actually just moved to Barrie because I finally went back to school! I had to leave a very wonderful job to do it thou Either way now I am in school for fine arts. Four years here then I'm thinking about moving to Nova Scotia to go a really good art school there for 3 more years. aka I'll never really be out of debt. It's a great feeling really ha ha. Speaking of which .... I should probably get some homework done.... and find my phone .... I keep losing things lately, its sad.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

mossberg you sound like my identical twin thats weird
but yea my names mark
same age and grade as mossberg
i absolutely love the outdoors
when i grow up i want to move to somewhere in canda due to the outdoors and beauty of what ive seen up there
Old 10-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Spike

I'm Matt, 13, live in Kentucky and pretty much live to bowhunt but do hunt rabbits and crap like that witha shotgun and my pull out my 223. every once and a while but thats about it. Love to turkey hunt and deer hunt. Thinking about making my own hunting show and thats about it.
'Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses. Drink it up!"
Old 10-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Spike

My name is Caleb, I'm 17, and I'm from upstate NY. I'm a senior this year, adn I loove hunting, fishing and pretty much anything outdoors. I also looove cars. I have a 63' Willys jeep wagon I'm going to restore. I am planning on attending My local community colleg next year. Only thing I have bee able to get hunting so far is a squirrel.. Last year was my first year deer hunting, and I missed a couple long shots, but oh-well, good memories. And had I been more experienced, I may have had the massive gobbler this spring that I have been after for a couple of years now. But he made for a fun story .
Old 10-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

hey do you hunt rabbits
Old 11-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

i love rabbit hunting. weve got some great dogs

Last edited by Red Hawk; 11-01-2009 at 07:09 AM.