HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What have you all been up to?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Red Hawk
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by huntnteen
Red dont be so pessimistic, your a member of the young hunters crew, and prevent me from being the only person from CA in this part of the forum... What have you been up to?

Oh I wasn't being pessimistic, i was being sarcastic

To my many fans out here (and don't know why my font looks so wierd all of a sudden) or anyone who doesn't know about me. I will spill the beans.

My name is Sean and I am 31 (but look in my 20s) I been here for about 7 years now and been Moderator for about 5 years now, give or take. I was first introduced to hunting by both my parents and my grandfather. I was going with them on trips when I was about 4 or 5 years old. My father passed away back in 2003, and not only did the world lose a great man, but someone who has been my hero and hunting partner. I haven't gone hunting in about 7 years. I just wasn't ready until several years later but haven't been able to go last few years due to money issues. Next year, however, I plan on getting back into it. I am big into bowhunting although I no longer have my bow anymore (fall out of my truck and got ran over before I could save it)
I am in between jobs right now which has been very stressfull but its just another slump that one gets over eventually. Once I do get back on my feet, I will be hunting and fishing again . I have five year old son, whom I plan on taking with me on hunting trips when he is little bit older.

Last edited by Red Hawk; 09-21-2009 at 10:11 AM.