Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
What have you all been up to? >

What have you all been up to?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What have you all been up to?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What have you all been up to?

This is a thread for all of us old-timers to catchup with eachother and learn a little more about the next generation. I dont care if you have been here a day or 5 years, just tell me what your doing with your life.

Im James, I'm 18, live in CA(ugh). I graduated from High school last year and am now attending the local community college for General Ed(it is ranked #2 community college in the nation). Other then hunting i do dance, I do Swing dance, Charleston, and am currently taking a ballroom class. I hunt duck goose and turkey mainly but hope to get a deer tag next season.

So whats up with all y'all
Old 09-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hello, my name is Nick Bleuer, and I am an alcho....sorry wrong place.

Nick Bleuer, graduated 2009, now going to Iowa Central Community College, then transfer to ISU. Getting a degree in Conservation Biology. I live with 4 other guys, in a 3 bedroom house! FML! I shingle when I have free time, manly job! I am addicted to trail cameras, shooting, archery, turkeys, coyotes, deer, bowfishing. And I have wathched Step Brothers 9 times in the last week, which I am currently watching now, because I am poor and cannot afford cable! Spent to much on guns, truck, and insurance!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Typical Buck

Tobe, I'm 19. Living in Texas and in my sophomore year of Engineering classes at West Texas A&M. I work on a ranch after classes and on Fridays and spend the rest of my time hunting Audad and pigs, and will start huntin deer when that comes around in November.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

I'm Ryan, but i go by Cook, but i'm 16 and a sophomore in high school in WV. I'm on my raptor 660 most of the time, and when i'm not i'm usually doin something related to hunting or fishing
Old 09-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Fork Horn

Hi my name is Galen and i am only 13 i am doing school and do not have a job yet but sometimes i go working with my dad and get a little $$ but i like to hunt,trap,fish,THE OUTDOORS i live in a family of 7 my mom and dad and my 4 sisters .....And i live in ohio
Old 09-17-2009, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm Jake I turned 16 last monday so ill have my license within a month I am a junior in highschool and (I like long walks on the bea... wait a sec nevermind) I love too hunt fish watch football and hunting i hunt on about 100 acres in the best unknown big buck country in ohio 77 is my dads the rest is my neighbors land. I just bought a truck so i like too work on that as well for college i am thinking about something in the agricultural field
Old 09-17-2009, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ray12
Hi my name is Galen and i am only 13 i am doing school and do not have a job yet but sometimes i go working with my dad and get a little $$ but i like to hunt,trap,fish,THE OUTDOORS i live in a family of 7 my mom and dad and my 4 sisters .....And i live in ohio
only 13 seriously dude itll go by quicker than you want it too i already wish i was younger sorry dint mean to preach i got 4 sisies as well
Old 09-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm Lucan, I live in North Central Kansas. I'm 20, and going to college at Colby Community College in Colby, Kansas.

All I've been up to lately is getting dumped off a horse, breaking my knee, having surgery to put a 5" plate and 8 screws in my knee, then going to college...lol. Hopefully I can get out and do some decent bow hunting anyway this year....
Old 09-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im not on here near as much as I used to be, ah but hell. here goes.

I'm Chris. I'm 19 years old and I graduated from Fort Dorchester High School in 2008. I'm a sophmore at a local community college, Trident Tech, and I'm transferring to the University of South Carolina next fall. (If only i had the cash to go to Ohio State). School takes up 80% of all of my free time, but I squeeze in as much waterfowl hunting, guitar playing, women chasing, late night partyin and weight lifting as possible. College football is here, so thats resulted in some loss of sleep lately. I'm pretty open and understanding about everything. I guess if one word could describe me, it would be "chill."

Oh yeah... like ole mossy said. About 13 goin by fast. The fastest 4 years of my life were my highschool years. I'd give anything to go back, and I'm sure most of the people on here would agree. So if you're still in school, live it UP!!! (while maintaining a high GPA)
Old 09-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am Garrett. I live in central Kansas and i am 20 years old. I am a sophomore at Hutchinson Community College and majoring in Fire Science. I have a very busy schedule of going to class on Thursday and working Mon, Tue, and half of Wed. In my free time I am usually hunting or fishing.

I personally would not want to go back to high school. They days are two long and the classes are BORING.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.