Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

PISSED

Old 05-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PISSED

mine also would cover that. thats what you pay for every month. its none of my business dude but ide call them up and talk to them about it. they dont want to lose your business so they should be more then willing to help ya. if not then it doesnt sound like a company i would want to be going through ya know. i use state farm and have had better then excellent results although no accidentsa thus far but they seem to be cheaper then everyone else up here and very helpful. good luck man. hope you get abck on your feet asap!
Old 05-11-2008, 08:17 PM

Actually if i were an insurance company I'd WANNA lose his business, they aren't gonna make anything off him[8D]
Old 05-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks AH! kind words everytime i read a post from you!

i didnt have complete insurance that covered everything just cause i didnt pay all that much for the truck and it is pretty old so i never figured it was worth it, and never figured i would have something happen to wear i got into an accident without another vehicle being involved
Old 05-15-2008, 12:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

OK, so i just got some good news with some bad news. someone got rear ended two days ago, and the people decided to bring the truck to the junk yard. its a 2000 rear wheel drive dodge dakota! same thing as mine (different color but that doesnt matter) so i got it and had it put on! for literally $700!!!! im pumped but now i gota drive 6 hours to pick it up tomorrow night and then turn around and drive back friday evening![&:]

but i get my truck back!