Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 CRAZY CRAP!!!!!!!! >

CRAZY CRAP!!!!!!!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

CRAZY CRAP!!!!!!!!

Old 05-02-2008, 10:34 AM

Default RE: CRAZY CRAP!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

thats pretty wild huh! you shoulda takin a pic of the cops on that guy hahaha. there was a hit and run in front of my parents house last night @ around 11 oclock........we live in the boonies though (just over 1,300 ppl) it was probably one of my drunk friends. i dont get it though, your more apt to hit a deer or a stone wall then another car. Ourfire/rescue/hair care and tire centervolunteerscame to the scene hahahatheyask my father what he saw...hahaha whichi thought that was funny cuz after he eat supper he falls asleep and dont know **** till about 4 am the next day. he was all pissy this morning about that

you speak of bomb threats, i know a kid who called one into our highschool from the pay ph IN THE SCHOOL!! yea he got caught. they let him come back though that next year which was weird
I thought about taking some pictures but with as many ambulances that showed up and how messed up the car was plus the fact the life flight helicopter showed up i was afraid i was going to be capturing someones scene of death and i've got more class than that.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never had something that crazy happen, their's only like a 100 high schoolers at my school, so we don't really have bomb threat lock downs, everybody has guns in there cars, but nobody really cares.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

we had 81 ppl in my senior class and i know for a fact if i went to school everyday and wasnt so interested inmatingi would have broke the top 50 easily! damn school system!
Old 05-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Little Doe Peep

People claim that a Columbine thing couldn't happen at my school because too many of the students are packing. (Not legally of course.) I'm inclined to believe the rumors.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im surprised that there aren't any bomb threats or something like that at my school. Its a big school, and very racially (sp?) divided. I think it would have to snap sometime.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Centauri

Im surprised that there aren't any bomb threats or something like that at my school. Its a big school, and very racially (sp?) divided. I think it would have to snap sometime.
You spelled racially right lol
Old 05-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

wow thats crazy
Old 05-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow! my school is a hicktown lol but there is a couplke crazy things that happen there, mostly me and my friends which one of my friends is now in juvenile detention for joking about a bomb threat[:@]hes retarted
Old 05-03-2008, 11:29 PM

Well they found out who did it. Lets just say they are11 bolts short of a dosen. They also wrote a threat of a shooting friday on the bathroom stall. but they got cought and it's a felony to do this. Turns out they where to ones who "found" the note.