Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hunting Trip

Old 11-13-2007, 04:07 AM

Default Hunting Trip

Since everyone wants to talk abut junk im gonna talk about my next hunting trip. We are leaving sometime Friday to go up the mountains. About a 4 hour drive up near Penn State Collegeto go hunt for Turkeys on Saturday, Fox, Coyote, and Crows on Sunday, and my favorite Bear on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I cant wait. Then there is the bonus of being so close to the college i get to go out at night around there. This is gonna be a great trip. I have so many guns and ammo packed it looks like im trying to start a war.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hunting Trip

FINALLY! HUNTING! lol

Be sure to takes pictures and share. What mountains are you going to? The Poconos?

I've been too busy to really get my butt out there and go hunting. Gotta make time for it one of these days.

Oh... and beware... college women can be dangerous
Old 11-13-2007, 09:43 AM

We have already been Turkey hunting once this year and did very well so we are going to try it again. We go near Black Moshannon State Park. Ive learned about the college girls. Cinco De Mayo and a Halloween party this bar has we go to up there. Now im just hoping theyhave a Thanksgiving party.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:25 AM

Sounds awesome, i'd love to take a trip like that someday... and go hunting as well lol